I Just Wanted To Say...

mindlord

Notices Two Things
Website
Visit site
Well, it finally happened. The cushy job that I've riding out for over 7 years is gone. The company went under and I've been laid off with zero notice. Not at all what I was expecting there. Sadly this means I will be far less productive in the near future since I won't have nearly as much spare time. I'm positive my unemployment will be short lived. But for now my days will be filled with aggressive job hunting and and pavement pounding. Wish me luck.

mindlord said:
Well, it finally happened. The cushy job that I've riding out for over 7 years is gone. The company went under and I've been laid off with zero notice. Not at all what I was expecting there. Sadly this means I will be far less productive in the near future since I won't have nearly as much spare time. I'm positive my unemployment will be short lived. But for now my days will be filled with aggressive job hunting and and pavement pounding. Wish me luck.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks PokeParadox. Every little tiny bit helps. Apparently between actually receiving a Pandora, and having a swank job for so long my luck tank is bone dry. When I pre-ordered the Pandora I constantly worried that exactly this would happen. I'd get it, want to spend every waking moment doing something cool with it, and then loose the job that afforded me lots of time to do just that. The universe loves to play cruel jokes on me I guess.

mindlord said:
Thanks PokeParadox. Every little tiny bit helps. Apparently between actually receiving a Pandora, and having a swank job for so long my luck tank is bone dry. When I pre-ordered the Pandora I constantly worried that exactly this would happen. I'd get it, want to spend every waking moment doing something cool with it, and then loose the job that afforded me lots of time to do just that. The universe loves to play cruel jokes on me I guess.

At least you got your Pandora before your redundancy - if it had been the other way around you'd have (rightly) been demanding a refund by now.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say "chin up, fella" cos there's work out there for those that want it and aren't bothered in doing temporary shitty work while a better gig comes up.

All the best.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back