I Ordered A Gp2x From Www.gp2x.co.uk........

tgg

I ordered a gp2x from http://www.gp2x.co.uk/ on monday nite i'm here in california btw and i chose ups worlwide express 24-48 hours shipping and i still havent recieved the package. they did not give me a ups tracking # just a order #. does any1 know if i call them do they have a way on the phone to punch in the order to track a order?
i ask cause they are close weekends thax........

First off - why did you order from the UK?

I would have just went on LikSang or Play-Asia and gotten it, there are no currency conversions to worry about (not sure if they handle their business the same way.)

Anywho - send them a note, requesting this information. Assuming that you didn't pay for USPS, and you are mistaken.

Or gp32z... They're somewhere in California, IIRC.

Often these things are 1-2 days late, so the best we can give you really is "go with it".

Crazy Goat posted on Apr 7 2006 at 09:45 PM said:
First off - why did you order from the UK?

I would have just went on LikSang or Play-Asia and gotten it, there are no currency conversions to worry about (not sure if they handle their business the same way.)

Anywho - send them a note, requesting this information. Assuming that you didn't pay for USPS, and you are mistaken.

I did send them a note but stupid me i forgot to email the order # with my note i sent them but now its to late to them to reply cause looks like they are closed until monday.

actually it is ups worldwide express 24-48 hours delivery that i chose. shipping was 24.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back