I think EvilDragon is going to need some vacation time

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun fact, his german dub voice is Thomas Danneberg who also dubs John Travolta, Dan Aykroyd, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Silvester Stallone, Dennis Quaid and others. And they all sound different. ^^
True story: voice actors are awesome in every language.

Congratulations to you and your wife Michael.

Though unlikely, I hope your wedding day will be the worst day of your married life ;)

ah lovely news!

CONGRATULATIONS to both you and your wife ED

:D

Congrats ED! Even if you've got Gamescom coming up, find some time to relax anyway! We'll understand. :)

Fun fact, his german dub voice is Thomas Danneberg who also dubs John Travolta, Dan Aykroyd, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Silvester Stallone, Dennis Quaid and others. And they all sound different. ^^
Arnold doesn't do his own German VOs? Shame!!

static.gif

Congratz!

Arnold doesn't do his own German VOs? Shame!!
 His Austrian accent is as hilarious in German as it as in English and afaik the producers thought it's too much.
Exactly. :D I also find his austrian accent hilarious and it kills alot of coolness of his cool movies. So with a "clean" german dub voice, all of his movies actualy sound as good as they look, one of the few rare cases where I find the dubbed voice much better than the original one.

one of the few rare cases where I find the dubbed voice much better than the original one.
It's the same with Bruce Willis for me.

Manfred Lehmann sounds WAY cooler than his real voice.

He also dubs Dolph Lundgren, Kurt Russell, James Woods, Gérard Depardieu and one time Steven Seagal.

His daughter speaks Katie Holmes, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Finnigan, Keira Knightley, Alyssa Milano andd Denise Richards.

one of the few rare cases where I find the dubbed voice much better than the original one.
 It's the same with Bruce Willis for me.

Manfred Lehmann sounds WAY cooler than his real voice.

He also dubs Dolph Lundgren, Kurt Russell, James Woods, Gérard Depardieu and one time Steven Seagal.

His daughter speaks Katie Holmes, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Finnigan, Keira Knightley, Alyssa Milano andd Denise Richards.
Manfred Lehmann IS Bruce Willis! :D However, his countless "Praktiker" commercials somehow disturbed that impression. ;) Didn't knew his daughter is also in the dubbing business, interesting. :)

Many belated congratulations.

Extremely positive wishes of what ever sort are socially acceptable on this context :)

Back