I Think I've Went Insane.

may88 said:
Just had an image of Craigik sitting in a bath with a rubber duck, drinking a large GnT. Might be why we've got to wait another two months.
It's the closet comfortable place to his towel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Asmo, you need some sort of award, this is amazing!
I'm pretty sure you're going to wind up doing something really great one day, like a telephone sanitizer :lol:
In all honesty though, these are pretty useful skills for making real ads, bravo!

MrBlais said:
I still haven't seen a "Panstation," Asmo! Chop-Chop!! :p

I'd like to see a Genesis. (I don't think he's made one yet. If he has, I wonder how I missed it. o.o)

-God Ginrai

Asmo for Intergalactic President! Thanks. Loving the nubs!

Sorry naw(mcx)you have just lost this topic again, too slow on the draw (Blame your Mum). What day is collection day again?

(naw)mcx said:
may88 said:

Sorry naw(mcx)you have just lost this topic again, too slow on the draw (Blame your Mum). What day is collection day again?
i have a long weekend. i'll get busy ^_^
Found yer crayons then, and try not to colour over the lines this time. If only they did a Paint-by-numbers Pandora.

may88 said:
(naw)mcx said:
may88 said:

i have a long weekend. i'll get busy ^_^
Found yer crayons then, and try not to colour over the lines this time. If only they did a Paint-by-numbers Pandora.
That sounds like a suitable late-night waste of time.

i like it.

Asmo said:
OK, a quickie:

pangalacticdora.jpg
Somehow this is more 80s than all those 80s era mockups before.

I want one, but there's a slight continuity error.

"Don't Panic" was written across the FRONT cover (outside front) of the guide, not the inside cover.

Pleng said:

"Don't Panic" was written across the FRONT cover (outside front) of the guide, not the inside cover.

It's on the front of that one too. You'll just have to take my word for it ;)

Pleng said:

It should also be in large, friendly letters, and those letters do not look friendly at all.

aq21 said:
It should also be in large, friendly letters, and those letters do not look friendly at all.

This was actually my first thought when I saw the picture. :(

that`s cos the publishing houses of Jaglan beta farmed the typesetting out to the Syrius cybernetics publicity division, who passed the work onto Alvin (Marvins prototype), they are also handling the moulds and assembly of the Pandora, an event eagerly anticipated across most of the civilised parts of the western spiral ARM of the galaxy, the manual is being written by a team of top authors, Oolon Koloophid, Prosthetnic Vogon Geltz, Ford prefect and Arthur Dent, Zephod Beeblebrox is editor.

Erotica Gallumbits is working on what she calls "entertainment software", Frogstar are providing the firewall and Hotblack Dessiato is doing the startup tune, however due to the developers being stuck inside an event horizon (Zaphod was drink driving..again), the release date will be two months from now, where now is defined as the time Zaphod allowed the Heart of Gold to get too close to the black hole plus the mount of time they have been inside it from our perspective.

so it`s highly improbable it will be released this year, unless something improbable happens, which it probably will.

this has been taken by most members of the more relaxed planets in the universe to prove the non existence of God, God is not convinced of this, and has published several rebuttals entitled , "who am I?", "I think therefore I am", "without faith I am nothing" and ended it with "are you sure? oh well, time to retire then", thus proving his critics right.

God Ginrai said:
the Dpad made me cringe. XD

It used to leave my left thumb dented. If they hadn't moved on to Analogue controllers, my thumb would look like a spoon now.

Back