I Think I've Went Insane.

okay, thats infinite pints for asmo, but

how are you making em?
will it going to be possible to map em onto stickers??

i really want the snes ver

x68000 said:
torpor said:
It real did take me over 20 years to complete that game...

I'm the same with JetSetWilly .. :)
You completed Jet Set Willy??? What was i doing wrong? :blink:

Playing the original release maybe? IIRC they fixed the killer room 'bug' in a later release, and added a cheat code so you could save yourself the effort and find out what happened when you could finally get to bed. Not a lot.

DroneB Dev said:
how are you making em?
will it going to be possible to map em onto stickers??

Photoshop - so the ones I made aren't 'Flat' but that's only a small matter. I guess if the powers that be release a blank template for the Pandora, or once they are in our hands an accurate template is generated, mapping any of these onto one should be straightforward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the original release maybe? IIRC they fixed the killer room 'bug' in a later release, and added a cheat code so you could save yourself the effort and find out what happened when you could finally get to bed. Not a lot.

They fixed the bug in the Oric version, which is the only one I've played! :)

playing with mockups and drawing stuff like these must have a psychological explanation :unsure:
I remember doing so when desperately waiting for my tapwave zodiac :p

good thing i learned my lesson and stayed away from this hype for a year, or else i'd be dead crazy already

pancast.jpg

Xian Long said:
dream until your dream comes true
That's actually a meme in my family (came from me singing too much Aerosmith...)

Asmo, you're a genius.

torpor said:
Damnit where is the Oric Atmos version?!!?!

YOu will be banned forever from the boards, how can you reply to an old forum thread!!11111

I still fear for it... perhaps we can move it to the LOL! Files before something... goes wrong? We should do a sequel, no doubt, but the original needs protection. I've already saved every page of it.

Here's a Pandora model for renders...

EDIT:
Whoops, just learned something...

Jourdy288 said:

If that's the model that ED posted on the blog, could you remove it please? If not, my sincerest apologies.

see : http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51340-where-is-the-flood-of-3d-art/page__view__findpost__p__796540

Monk said:
Jourdy288 said:

If that's the model that ED posted on the blog, could you remove it please? If not, my sincerest apologies.

see : http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51340-where-is-the-flood-of-3d-art/page__view__findpost__p__796540

Yeah it looks to be the one uploaded yesterday/today. The Date Modified tag states "06/01/2010 18:04:52". Of course that doesn't stop it being an old model that's been repackaged, but judging by the date it looks new. (I can't be arsed to open it up in Maya 2009 to find out fo' sho'.)

Asmoazing! ;)

Any volunteers for making a series of 80s style ads based on his designs?

As a personal petition, I would like to see renders of Pandora versions of japanese computers and game consoles :)

Back