I want to compile something, but I need qmake-qt4.

It doesn't work as expected right now. Version 1.3 is the latest we have. Find it in the betasection, if you want to try it.

Maybe sebt3 wants to try the 1.4 version again?

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't work as expected right now. Version 1.3 is the latest we have. Find it in the betasection, if you want to try it.

I still want qmake and make.

I still want qmake and make.

Yes qmake and make work fine on the DJWillis toolchain.
It also works nicely using my toolchain. The required qmake definition file is included. You might just have to install qmake for your normal system.

also in sebt3s Toolchain there is pndqmake and pndcmake included. These are scripts that set up the environment automatically and run the command.

On Pandora itdelf you can install the two easily with opkg.

also in sebt3s Toolchain there is pndqmake and pndcmake included. These are scripts that set up the environment automatically and run the command.

+1, do what this guy said. ;)

This toolchain setup provides you with pnqmake, etc. replacements which set all the Pandora specific settings for you automatically... why would you wanna make life tougher than it has to be? ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

+1, do what this guy said. ;)

This toolchain setup provides you with pnqmake, etc. replacements which set all the Pandora specific settings for you automatically... why would you wanna make life tougher than it has to be? ;D
How do I do this?

Back