iControlPad For Sale On Ebay!

Jumpman

Advanced Member
I have pinned this topic as I believe it's very useful for US buyers. However, as this is an ebay auction from an unofficial reseller, please buy with care! This is not to be construed as a recommendation or endorsement - Gadgetoid

Hi Guys/Gals,

I recently wanted to get one of these great devices during the sale a few weeks ago, but found the shipping cost was way to high for me personally, so I'm currently selling a handful of iControlPads on Ebay. $69.99+ 6.25 shipping and handling(BEST PRICE AVAILIBLE)!

Universal Clamp ICP bundle! http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1558.l2649! SOLD OUT!

Lastly, I am also selling the Universal Clamp as a stand alone purchase for those who already have ICP, and just need the clamp: http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=320822496586 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE! SOLD OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7ZUylpzqFk0?feature=oembed

Thank You,

Chris

(thegamesnotoveryet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea. Might have a couple friends who would be interested. I'll pass on the information.
Thanks Zephyr, any business is greatly appreciated.

Also, besides saving on shipping charges. US customers can get their ICP in 1-3 days(I ship daily mon-sat), instead of 1-3 weeks. It's Win/Win all around! ;)

Chris

I'm hoping the iCP gets a US distributor now that its growing as fast as it is. 25 to 50 bucks shipping hurts. Thankfully my free rubber sides only cost a little over 7 dollars to ship. I wonder how much the spring loading clamp will be? Heck, I don't even need the clamp yet, just buying to support the team and also cuz you never know when I upgrade my phone and suddenly need that spring clamp.

Why then not become the/an official retailer?

What about Canada! Any possible Canadian Distributors or northamerican at least?

Edit Clarity: The ebay says US only
I'm gonna see how my sales do in this first week, and if US customers don't seem to interested, I'll go ahead and switch my listing over to worldwide. Shipping to Canada shouldn't be more than a few extra dollars compared to the current US cost.

Chris

I wasn't sure if it was cool to mention something like this on the forums or not before, but I guess it's okay. I also ordered a small number of iControlpads to resell to US people (letting my friends get a chance at them first).

A thought occured to me. Would it be possible to not only help out with some unofficial selling, but also help put some units together? Let small time sellers buy iCPs at a lower price unassembled (min quantity set if need be), so in exchange for putting them together they can make money without having to jack the price up really high to make it worth it (one US seller of iCPs I saw was selling them for $110 a unit!). You guys don't have to assemble as many and it's an incentive for smaller buyers.

I think that this is a great idea! I wish I would've waited and got in on this instead of ordering mine from icontrolpad.com. I STILL haven't received it. I ordered it on the 1st of July. Supposedly shipped on July 12th and received a package on the 26th that did NOT include the icontrolpad. All it had in it was the short sides and what appeared to be a replacement controller membrane for an icontrolpad. I sent an email to them on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything back. Kinda bums me out. Hopefully they'll resolve the issue soon.

Hopefully they'll resolve the issue soon.
Don't worry, The girls at Craig's shop are swamped daily, but they are very good people, and you will get your proper order in due time. Normally if I don't here back within 2-3 days, I just drop them another email, and they normally respond soon after.

I've actually been double checking all my orders to make sure the proper pieces are in every package, and that all the proper buttons are in place. I'm not shipping any where close to the numbers OPT are, but I do my best to make sure customers are happy on their first experiance, as I can't afford to have any negative comments when dealing with my smaller numbers.

Chris

Hopefully they'll resolve the issue soon.
Don't worry, The girls at Craig's shop are swamped daily, but they are very good people, and you will get your proper order in due time. Normally if I don't here back within 2-3 days, I just drop them another email, and they normally respond soon after.

I've actually been double checking all my orders to make sure the proper pieces are in every package, and that all the proper buttons are in place. I'm not shipping any where close to the numbers OPT are, but I do my best to make sure customers are happy on their first experiance, as I can't afford to have any negative comments when dealing with my smaller numbers.

Chris
Oh i'm not mad. I know it'll eventually get rectified I've just been really looking forward to getting one of these. Whats the best email address to contact them with? The invoice has 3 different ones listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally contact Jackie at openpandorasales@gmail.com, but she does Pandora mostly, and Debs handles ICP stuff. Her address may be differant though, but you can try this address, and if need be, Jackie will transfer it over to her, or just give you the proper address.

Chris

I normally contact Jackie at openpandorasales@gmail.com, but she does Pandora mostly, and Debs handles ICP stuff. Her address may be differant though, but you can try this address, and if need be, Jackie will transfer it over to her, or just give you the proper address.

Chris
Thanks Chris I do appreciate it!

Doug

I ordered one recently, and it came in perfect working condition. If anyone in the US wants to order this, its a great alternative if you want to avoid the shipping prices from the UK.

Hey Guys/Gals,

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!, to all of you who have ordered ICP's from me. My inventory is almost gone.

Please note:My current listings will be over later today, but will resume next week around October 5th.

See Ya Soon,

Chris

Bought one from this dude earlier this week. Arrived very quickly, worked like a charm out of the box. Highly recommended.

Back