Idk! ...dk Which One To Buy??!?!?

You are right. We exist only to answer your questions...

Forum etiquette (or however it's spelt), mate, It's always nice when you join a new forum to read a bit first, then ask questions nicely. And when you get answers to say thanks.

This is a very friendly forum. Most of us just don't like this silly way of writing. And if you had used the search function, you would have seen there are hundreds of threads like yours. You could have got your answer straight away.

And people have tried to help you, I did and others. But carry on calling people losers if it makes you happy...

Ok...sorry, I apologize...now that you say it that way, I kind of do realize what was wrong with me... Well, this might be sort of late, but thanks to those who tried suggesting help to me. Anyways...I've decided to go out and buy a gp2x. Screw the n64, i have a laptop for that crap...:)

I was quite serious, and I did answer your question. To make myself a little clearer, either you were:

1) A moron.
or
2) Intelligent but misguided.

For case 1 you would be better with a PSP, for case 2 you could probably enjoy either, but I recommend a GP2X.

I'm glad that it turned out that you were a number 2 (errr...) and decided to buy a GP2X. Welcome to the club!

Yeah welcome! The GP2x is great. I only use it for Mame and Genesis at the mo, as the psp snes is so good, and the neo geo cd emu perfect!

But I love my gp2x, and am sure you will too!

Back