Ignore The Hysteria

gibberish

yes, shut up. i dont care if there is 10 other case threads.

we can and will wait. we've waited for every other piece to be as close to perfect as possible... we'll wait some more for the cases to match the quality of the rest of the device.

do not ship until it's as close to perfect as possible, please.

cool_story_bro.jpg

you lot forgot the original motivation for making this thing.
if you want to "make do" and for it to ship as is, then fuck you.

gibberish said:
you lot forgot the original motivation for making this thing.
if you want to "make do" and for it to ship as is, then fuck you.

NO YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
gibberish said:
yes, shut up.
I already am.
There's too many posts about shit I don't care about, and I'm not reading them.
I suggest you guys stop writing them, as I don't think OpenPandora Ltd. will read them, either.

gibberish said:
yes, shut up. i dont care if there is 10 other case threads.

we can and will wait. we've waited for every other piece to be as close to perfect as possible... we'll wait some more for the cases to match the quality of the rest of the device.

do not ship until it's as close to perfect as possible, please.
Well goddamnit. I was expecting this thread to be about the turkey and swiss melt that almost burned my house down a few days ago. Now I'm pissed. Emphasis on the word "pissed".

I therefore refuse to read anywhere past the first sentence of this post.

The nice thing about this thread, is the OP author is obviously fully aware multiple topics on this subject exist already, obviously aware posting another one is unproductive, annoying, and useless. The very first sentence, not only makes it all obvious, but also emphasises just how much of a self-important jackass the OP must be, to go ahead and post this anyway.

I tend to avoid direct insults in my posts, but as I was told to "shut up" by the OP because he's already aware he's being a douche, I consider it fair game.

- trix

gibberish said:
If you think about this post for a moment, You'll realize how arrogant it is.

VRAndy said:
gibberish said:
If you think about this post for a moment, You'll realize how arrogant it is.
He's clearly on drugs and needs to be dealt with properly.

The case may not be perfect, but the ensuing hysteria is the perfect decoy to allow the misaligned < and > keys on the keymat to go without notice.

Back