Ill see you guys later(Im leaving)

Sorry to see you go so soon, I was looking forward to your mind tricks and streamed applications etc. I agree you maybe better off with something else but youtube and such like has certainly improved (at least for me) via SD booting and a Swap partition. Its still not as smooth as i'd prefer but it does the job enough for now. Hopefully Android OS and further additions will come along but for versatility on the go, I think Pandora is pretty good.

All the best :)

Interestingly enough, when describing my requirements for the ideal phone to go with my Pandora - a friend of mine suggested getting a cheapo phone and the Transformer as my budget would allow for that. I was rather impressed with the transformer... but honestly think it would be somewhat redundant and bulky for me (why do I need 3 devices, when 2 will do). I've since decided to hold out and wait for the HTC Sensation to become available in my country at a reasonable price (R5000 - R6000). To me having the Sensation and my Pandora would be portable heaven. :) Especially if I can use my Pandora as a bluetooth keyboard/gamepad sometime in the future... which I'm sure will happen.

Hopefully HTC get over their silliness and unlock the bootloader with a future update... but it isn't make or break for me.

Ahem...

[joke]

Don't let the screen door hit you in the back door on your way out the front door.

[/joke]

but the truth is

this project is long outdated

I thought your judgment as a sum total was pretty fair, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to peacefully disagree with you on that.

The hardware may be outdated, but the project is not and could never be outdated in the current technological climate (as others have pointed out).

Back