I'm A Pandora

CasperN said:
It tastes like water! It's also an ale IIRC. Personally I either drink Sofiero (Swedish beer) or Guinness.

For fuck sake your piece of white t***h mot***......
Sofiero is the crime on earth, its the cheapest shit bear in Sweden.
Ok alot of people are drinking it why? cause its cheap and they get drunk....
Try to buy something that cost over 20:- next time and see that there is more to life then urine....
Sorry folks for the offtopic and but he touched a sensitive nerve. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Maybe a bit harsh, but its like saying that budweiser(USA) taste like water, its not even close to the taste of water, its much worse!

I really don't think the brand of beer he drinks warrants a personal attack on his mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
CasperN said:
It tastes like water! It's also an ale IIRC. Personally I either drink Sofiero (Swedish beer) or Guinness.

Try to buy something that cost over 20:- next time and see that there is more to life then urine....

EDIT: Maybe a bit harsh, but its like saying that budweiser(USA) taste like water, its not even close to the taste of water, its much worse!

I really don't think the brand of beer he drinks warrants a personal attack on his mother.

Hey not so fast, at least try that beer first.

ashdjones said:
x68000 said:
Just so nobody gets lost, Newcastle has no 'Town Square' as it's a City :p

I live in a city, but everyone refers to the city centre as 'town centre'. On the bus, they all say 'town please'.

Agreed: In-town, out-of-town, up-town, down-town, around-town... etc. Just a general term. No one says around-city.

Awakening said:
r00tw00t said:
New Castle is a good beer!

It tastes like water! It's also an ale IIRC. Personally I either drink Sofiero (Swedish beer) or Guinness

Ale is a type of beer. Just as Stout(ex Guinness) and Lager (ex Sofiero) are.

I'm not an Ale or Stout fan myself. I'm partial to the odd lager. Mostly drinking homebrew these days as it's the cheapest way of going about it.

CasperN said:

Newcastle is tasteless. Sofiero might be cheap but it tastes really good if you ask me. It got lots of taste, not too bitter and not too fruity. I wouldn't want to waste twice as much on beer, unless it's something special. I had nothing but Guinness on new year because it not only taste great, it feels a bit special. Those who want to get drunk over here drink Elk.

Back on topic...

Perhaps when we get our Pandora's we could all do a short (3-5 sec) video of I'm a Pandora and... and edit them together into a nice lookin' commercial?

atomicthumbs said:
I'm a Pandora and I host the unofficial blog.

I'm a Pandora and so do I

I'm a Pandora and I run the Official Bebo Group.

:lol:

We have three members now... I'm so proud!

Honestly, if we ever come up with anything even approaching those intelligence insulting microsoft propoganda ads, I will drink 18 pints of sofiero and attack somebody's mother

Sugar_Kane said:
attack somebody's mother
Please let it be mine, please let it be mine, please let it be mine.

Sugar_Kane said:
Honestly, if we ever come up with anything even approaching those intelligence insulting microsoft propoganda ads, I will drink 18 pints of sofiero and attack somebody's mother
Agreed, Well except for the mother thing... An ad campaign is a great idea, but if we have to degrade peoples intellect in order to "sell" our product then why in the world are we backing such a product?

Jourdy288 said:
I'm a Pandora and I run the Official Bebo Group.

So you got Craig's blessing to use the 'official' name then?

Yes, I did.
*STARES PROUDLY INTO SUNSET, REALIZES THERE'S ONLY TWO MEMEBERS. CRIES.*

With all due respect, I believe that was a mistake on Craig's part. By giving his blessing to be official, he can no longer condone any mistakes that may happen within the group. Before, if someone did something foolish or illegal (not that those two are mutually exclusive), Open Pandora could just wash their hands saying "just a fan group, we have no control", like these forums. But now he's fully aware, and anything you do within the group will reflect on Open Pandora as a whole.

WizardStan said:
With all due respect, I believe that was a mistake on Craig's part. By giving his blessing to be official, he can no longer condone any mistakes that may happen within the group. Before, if someone did something foolish or illegal (not that those two are mutually exclusive), Open Pandora could just wash their hands saying "just a fan group, we have no control", like these forums. But now he's fully aware, and anything you do within the group will reflect on Open Pandora as a whole.

So I suppose posting the dates that the Pandora ships was a dumb idea?

Jourdy288 said:
So I suppose posting the dates that the Pandora ships was a dumb idea?
I'm thinking more like you or one of the users make comments that makes it obvious that you're playing ROMs that you've downloaded off the internet, or any other questionably legal statement. As an official voice, a lawyer could latch onto that comment to cause trouble for Open Pandora; Craig (or whomever) would have to deal with it. As an unofficial voice, the same lawyer could still latch on, but there's nothing for Craig to deal with: you're just a random site on the internet which Open Pandora has no control over.
It's just safer to keep as few official voices as possible.

Back