I'm Angry... It Came But I Couldn't Get It.

If this happened to you, how mad would you be?

• Insanely Mad At All The World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Angry At Specific People

• Very Angry At Yourself

• Moderately Angry At Yourself

• Slight Anger

• It's Ok.

• Total voters

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
I know my gp32_console is at the post office (I got the slip in my P.O box) but the counter was closed before I got there. I had forgotten it closes on saturday at 10:30 am. I have to wait till monday after school.

Shadow of Chaos posted on Oct 16 2004 at 05:17 PM said:
Definatly slight anger, if this was something much more important and expensive tho i would be very p!ssed :p

It is a 166mhz BLU with a 128mb SMC. It came to $240. Right now there is NOTHING more expensive or important to me :angry: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Oct 17 2004 at 10:34 AM said:
Chill! You have your whole life ahead of you!

Man - you're gonna have a coronary by the time you're 20 if you keep on like this...!!!!

who? me?

and whats a coronary?

V3X posted on Oct 16 2004 at 05:39 PM said:
Axeman posted on Oct 17 2004 at 10:34 AM said:
Chill!  You have your whole life ahead of you!

Man - you're gonna have a coronary by the time you're 20 if you keep on like this...!!!!

who? me?

and whats a coronary?

He may be talking to me.

BTW, I voted:
"Insanely Mad At All The World"

i have to agree that would really really piss me off but im so perfect i couldnt possibly blame myself :) so just blame everyone else

Ok id be annoyed too, but i dont think its all that bad, ok, ure gonna get it tommorow.
now what if u wer goin on holiday today and u wanted to take ure gp with u! then ud be angry!

Yuo should be VERY angry with your self, Afterall, its your fault for missing the post man :p :p :p :lol: :D :) ;) hehe

Steve-O posted on Oct 17 2004 at 10:00 AM said:
Yuo should be VERY angry with your self, Afterall, its your fault for missing the post man  :p  :p  :p  :lol:  :D  :)  ;)  hehe

It's not exactly my fault. I'm not the one who gets the mail. And it's a PO box. So I decided to take my anger out on the message board.

BTW, I'm not mad... I'm bored :)

Back