I'm As Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore!

Corecannon

Still Fresh
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a delay. Everybody's out of excitment or scared of losing their Pandoras. The $330 buys a Dingoo's worth. OpenPandora are going bust. Admins keep a banhammer under the Boards. Trolls are spamming wild in the forums and there's no one anywhere that seems to know what to do with us. Now into it. We know the sourcecode is unfit to port, our forum is unfit to post, and we sit playing our GP2Xs while some craigx tells us that today we had 15 case mold tweaks and 63 Pandora Boards produced as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad. Worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't post anymore. We code in a linux OS as slowly the forums we're wasting valuable time in is getting smaller and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our Computers. Let me have my Wiz, and Dingoo, and my F200 and I won't say anything." Well I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad. I don't want you to start flamewars. I don't want you to spam. I don't want you to email to the developers because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the delays and the case moulds and the Chinese and the crying in the forums. All I know is first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm a customer . God Dammit, my money has value." So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your Linux command lines. I want you to get up right now and go to the IE window, open it, and upload your fake paper Pandoras and photoshopped Pandora retro designs, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" I want you to get up right now. Get up. Go to your IE windows, open your IE windows, and upload your fake paper Pandoras and photoshopped Pandora retro designs, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Things have got to change my friends. You've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Then we'll figure out what to do about the delays and the Case moulds and the Mupen64plus emulator. But first get up out of your forums, open your IE window, upload your fake paper Pandoras and photoshopped Pandora retro designs and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Corecannon said:
I want all of you to get up out of your Linux command lines. I want you to get up right now and go to the IE window
I'm not going to reboot into Windows just to ..do whatever the hell you're asking me to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
IE is the greatest of web browsers! Why would you need any other? No one likes FF of course.

Yeah Craigix go on your prototype Pandora and go to a window that has IE open and then open it again somehow.

Of course I don't like FF, I like Arora. But due to Kubuntu 9.04 sucking, I'm using Google Chrome at the moment.
I don't think there is an IE for Linux. I could start my Windows VM if you insist, but it doesn't have Internet.

Way to make your 13th post scream "I am not a troll and I certainly haven't dived into the Pandora project at basically the last minute to become another whining newbie."

Oh wait...

I'm not mad, I've tinkered with the Dingoo, re-descovered the N810, pre-ordered an N900 and acquired a Motorola DEXT to keep me busy in the interim. Is your life really so devoid of entertainment that you can't do something similar?

Corecannon said:
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a delay. Everybody's out of excitment or scared of losing their Pandoras. The $330 buys a Dingoo's worth. OpenPandora are going bust. Admins keep a banhammer under the Boards. Trolls are spamming wild in the forums and there's no one anywhere that seems to know what to do with us. Now into it. We know the sourcecode is unfit to port, our forum is unfit to post, and we sit playing our GP2Xs while some craigx tells us that today we had 15 case mold tweaks and 63 Pandora Boards produced as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad. Worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't post anymore. We code in a linux OS as slowly the forums we're wasting valuable time in is getting smaller and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our Computers. Let me have my Wiz, and Dingoo, and my F200 and I won't say anything." Well I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad. I don't want you to start flamewars. I don't want you to spam. I don't want you to email to the developers because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the delays and the case moulds and the Chinese and the crying in the forums. All I know is first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm a customer . God Dammit, my money has value." So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your Linux command lines. I want you to get up right now and go to the IE window, open it, and upload your fake paper Pandoras and photoshopped Pandora retro designs, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" I want you to get up right now. Get up. Go to your IE windows, open your IE windows, and upload your fake paper Pandoras and photoshopped Pandora retro designs, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Things have got to change my friends. You've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Then we'll figure out what to do about the delays and the Case moulds and the Mupen64plus emulator. But first get up out of your forums, open your IE window, upload your fake paper Pandoras and photoshopped Pandora retro designs and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Gary13579 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

Wow...at first I was like "u mad?" or "he must be trolling", then I shat brix. Very funny. Very well done. Almost line for line. You sir, get...

10/10
+100 Internets

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this one of those auto-generated complaint posts?

I remember someone linking to a website that would generate complaints strikingly similar sounding to this one...

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Watched the vid. :p

A wild TROLLASAURUS REX appears!
What do you do:
Fight?
Item?
Run!
Edit: oh wait, this is a lot deeper than I thought....

Surprisingly, this really just makes me want to watch that movie. It seems compelling.

Then I'd be 121 minutes closer to my pandora.

That's a two bird stone, that is.

Ok.... I'm just going to close this now, along with those IE windows you asked everyone to open. It's getting draughty in here.

Oh, and TLDR. I'm just going by the replies...

Ok, ok, you can have it back :)

IE rox!!1111! your google wadathing can't have awesome toolbar stacks!
iemess211.jpg

Back