Insta-Pandoras sold out?

Norfen

Still Fresh
I'd like to contribute (and get mine sooner!) but I don't wanna take up anyone's important time if theyre sold out. Figured I'd ask my fellow pandorians.

I'm not sure if it is or isn't but the website link seems to be down.

For reasons of sods law the server has been playing up all weekend!

Going to move it to the OP server when I make the iCP ordering live.

If there are still some left after 2 week and people have been getting them in 7 days then I'll go premium. Until then I'll watch and wait.

If there are still some left after 2 week and people have been getting them in 7 days then I'll go premium. Until then I'll watch and wait.

I just want to add that I upgraded my order last week. Sent email request on Friday, payment was submitted Saturday, payment was confirmed by Monday (Thank you Jacqulyn for working weekends. ^_^ ) and I recived notice the pandora had shipped this morning. (Thursday) That is shipping in 3 days from the payment being received.

I just want to add that I upgraded my order last week. Sent email request on Friday, payment was submitted Saturday, payment was confirmed by Monday (Thank you Jacqulyn for working weekends. ^_^ ) and I recived notice the pandora had shipped this morning. (Thursday) That is shipping in 3 days from the payment being received.

I made payment and got confirmation on Friday 28th (4:49 PM GMT). Still no shipping email, but I suppose there's always tomorrow.

Weeyy, nice one. My payment was confirmed on tuesday so hopefully I shall have my shipping notice very soon =)

Due to the flu I've not been able to flash 2 days worth of units. I'm trying to begin this today (which will mean 3 days worth I know).

I'm well aware of how this looks after saying we would speed up this week, but we're going to work the weekend again to make sure they are all flashed and tested.

I feel quite a bit better today too, so it's back to work!

Due to the flu I've not been able to flash 2 days worth of units. I'm trying to begin this today (which will mean 3 days worth I know).

I'm well aware of how this looks after saying we would speed up this week, but we're going to work the weekend again to make sure they are all flashed and tested.

No worries my friend. you can only do, what you can do.

"You can't build a city in a day" XD

Last edited by a moderator:

That's cool, thanks for the fast response. Just hoped I hadn't fallen through the cracks.

God build the universe in 7 days so why can't Craig build some Pandora's in 7 days? ;)

God build the universe in 7 days so why can't Craig build some Pandora's in 7 days? ;)

*Hangs head in shame* Lol.

If I was an invisible sky fairy I probably could build an infinite number of Pandora consoles. You would just have to believe you had received yours though.

Go, go, go! :) ;) Glad to hear you're feeling better!

I thought the guarantee was shipment within 7 days of the order, you could slow down a little and still make this guarantee. The other people you've hired aren't sick are they? Have them take up the slack while you get better. Isn't that what employees are for?

If I was an invisible sky fairy I probably could build an infinite number of Pandora consoles. You would just have to believe you had received yours though.
craigpic.jpg

I thought the guarantee was shipment within 7 days of the order, you could slow down a little and still make this guarantee. The other people you've hired aren't sick are they? Have them take up the slack while you get better. Isn't that what employees are for?

They will all be shipped, it will be ok.

Back