Too Late For A Tv Cable?

Shmargin

Still Fresh
Hey all, ordered my Pandora already, and thought "Eh, I don't need that TV cable.".

Now I want one.

I know the pre order process is all done, but unless I'm mistaken, looks like I cant get that cable now either?

I guess I shouldnt be surprised, since I would assume theyre only making what theyre selling.

But anyone know when/if I could/can pick up the cable?

The best bet would be to contact whichever store you ordered from via e-mail or telephone (whichever is appropriate), provide your order number, and ask if it would be possible to add the cable to your order. ;) This has, I understand, worked for several people.

Prometheus said:
The best bet would be to contact whichever store you ordered from via e-mail or telephone (whichever is appropriate), provide your order number, and ask if it would be possible to add the cable to your order. ;) This has, I understand, worked for several people.
Worked for me. Email openpandorasales@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
johnz1 said:
Prometheus said:
Worked for me. Email openpandorasales@gmail.comI suggest you reply to your original order confirmation email - not everybody went through openpandorasales@gmail.com.

I'm in the same boat, but I'll wait a week or 2 until the team are done with the reordering thing. I imagine they are a bit busy ATM.

djmaddis said:
i already have a tv out cable for my gp2x. I am hoping to use that providing it will be compatible?
As noted already, it's not.

I also want to add that people should realize that Pandora has no direct ties whatsoever to the GP2X or GamePark. Sometimes it seems like some people think it does, i.e. thinking the GP2X cable might work with it.

Back