Instant Pandora with a premium?

To let you know: I just got my confirmation mail and paid my second pandora.

I'm sure you'll get an answer today, too.

No.. sadly not.

well I'm German and Ed just handled my order.

So: Problem solved.

I'm looking forward to my Pandora

You got answer in only one hour? How that? I'm waiting now 9 days!

---

S

I think: If I order a new Pandora and pay it full I would have an answer soon.

But I want to upgrade my Pandora order, and this makes less money than order a new one.

So they are ignoring my mails.

I'm really really disappointed.

And dont say he is busy. Other orders are handeled in only one hour.

Don't you know? OPT have a hatred for usernames that start with the letter S. Just as Silent_Bob.

Oh wait. YOU CAN'T BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.

Actually, it costs OP more for you to cancel and then re-order in the premium queue. I think ED might just have missed your mail for some reason. Are you sure you have the right address?

I wrote two mails to evildragon@gp2x.de (There I ordered my Pandora last year). And I wrote a mail to gp2xorders@gmail.com and one to openpandorasales@gmail.com.

Can they miss 4 mails? :-(

Don't you know? OPT have a hatred for usernames that start with the letter S. Just as Silent_Bob.

I dont know what is going wrong, but to get no answer at all is frustrating.

It can not be the "S". In my mails I use my realname ;-)

I dont know what is going wrong, but to get no answer at all is frustrating.

It can not be the "S". In my mails I use my realname ;-)
I think Eridger was joking in that last post. All I can suggest is that you wait until he either reads you mail or sees these posts.

Honestly, yes. I emailed 4 times in December last year asking for a refund and all were ignored.

Heres hoping they actually get round to sending me a pandora someday...
Actually, in regards to that, you might want to send a followup mail saying that you actually *do* want your unit now. for all we know, it may be the return emails that got lost...

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly, yes. I emailed 4 times in December last year asking for a refund and all were ignored.

Heres hoping they actually get round to sending me a pandora someday...
Actually, in regards to that, you might want to send a followup mail saying that you actually *do* want your unit now. for all we know, it may be the return emails that got lost...

That's good advice. He should certainly do that.

But if there is no money in his account it's not just a matter of not getting the confirmation.

Info:

Sent an order mail, got a invoice back and paid via paypal on 3.2.2011

Recieved my "payment recieved" mail a couple of minutes ago(4.2.2011)

Just to show that the OPT can answer fast, too :)

We answer every single email we get.

It's not our fault if your email never arrives...

As has been said many many times before... there is a telephone number too...

Hey Craig,

Nice to hear you :)

You say my mails did not arive? I did not get an error back...

I dont know why my mails should not arive :confused:

Can you please give me a telephone number (or a link where I can find them)?

The number of EvilDragon would be the best.. (then I can speak in native language) ;-)

(Sorry.. never seen a telephone number so far)

best regards

Michael :)

Now Im smiling again :))

Hey Craig,

Nice to hear you :)

You say my mails did not arive? I did not get an error back...

I dont know why my mails should not arive :confused:

Can you please give me a telephone number (or a link where I can find them)?

The number of EvilDragon would be the best.. (then I can speak in native language) ;-)

(Sorry.. never seen a telephone number so far)

best regards

Michael :)

Now Im smiling again :))

You can find the phone number on the shops website: http://www.gbax.com/ (It's down here right now so i can't send you the number)

Didn't find one from EvilDragon but I'm sure you can speak english. Phone conversations are a pretty good way to practice ;)

hmmmm the 7 days limit is coming soon !

i have sent my request on the 29/01, received google checkout's confirmation on the 31... so i guess the pandora has to be sent tomorrow because no post on sunday, and monday will be over 7 days? :D

stressin' out!

How do I know if my email never got to you? I emailed about my tracking number on Monday and haven't gotten anything back about it yet.

Sorry to hear some of you guys are having so much trouble getting through. Emailing Jacquelyn seems to be the sure-fire way to go though; I emailed her yesterday with a question about my order and I received a reply in just a few short hours.

Maybe it's my Aussie charm and handsome good looks. ;)

hmmmm the 7 days limit is coming soon !

i have sent my request on the 29/01, received google checkout's confirmation on the 31... so i guess the pandora has to be sent tomorrow because no post on sunday, and monday will be over 7 days? :D

stressin' out!
Gets in recliner, pops beer, makes popcorn

....ok, go!

Can someone explain to me why I am not getting a refund of my ORIGINAL shipping cost when upgrading to $150 "premium?"

I paid an additional $49 for 24/48HR expedited shipping when I originally placed my order.

4 Days ago (approaching the 7th day per Craig) I paid the $150 to upgrade to an expedited one. Essentially I have now paid $549 instead of $500.

Now, I am not going to argue over the days, take 1 day to process the payment so let's assume from here I should be getting it in 4 days from now (subtract one day for processing)

Now what I am aggravated over is Craig saying that you will receive the unit on or around 7 days, I can wait a few extra days no problem...HOWEVER I paid an additional $49 for expedited shipping which should be refunded per Craig as the $150 INCLUDES expedited shipping. The HOMEPAGE even says this:

"The cost for a Pandora that is delivered to you within the next 7 days is 500 USD (without VAT) or approx. 440 EUR (including VAT).

If you have already preordered and are waiting for your unit, you can either wait for it to be delivered - or upgrade your order to get it right away!"

DELIVERED to you within 7 days, no mention of extra shipping.

Email correspondance:

Me: "I just thought about this but am I supposed to get a refund for the original shipping I paid since technically the extra amount I sent was supposed to cover "expedited" shipping anyway?"

OP: "Sorry no. The original price of the Pandora was $349 - the new price is $499 = $150 additional payment . Any additional items or shipping are not included.

Thanks

Jacquelyn"

Am I wrong to assume I should be receiving a $49 refund since I technically shouldn't be paying $49 ON TOP OF the $150 I just paid?

Can someone explain to me why I am not getting a refund of my ORIGINAL shipping cost when upgrading to $150 "premium?"

I paid an additional $49 for 24/48HR expedited shipping when I originally placed my order.

4 Days ago (approaching the 7th day per Craig) I paid the $150 to upgrade to an expedited one. Essentially I have now paid $549 instead of $500.

Now, I am not going to argue over the days, take 1 day to process the payment so let's assume from here I should be getting it in 4 days from now (subtract one day for processing)

Now what I am aggravated over is Craig saying that you will receive the unit on or around 7 days, I can wait a few extra days no problem...HOWEVER I paid an additional $49 for expedited shipping which should be refunded per Craig as the $150 INCLUDES expedited shipping. The HOMEPAGE even says this:

"The cost for a Pandora that is delivered to you within the next 7 days is 500 USD (without VAT) or approx. 440 EUR (including VAT).

If you have already preordered and are waiting for your unit, you can either wait for it to be delivered - or upgrade your order to get it right away!"

DELIVERED to you within 7 days, no mention of extra shipping.

Email correspondance:

Me: "I just thought about this but am I supposed to get a refund for the original shipping I paid since technically the extra amount I sent was supposed to cover "expedited" shipping anyway?"

OP: "Sorry no. The original price of the Pandora was $349 - the new price is $499 = $150 additional payment . Any additional items or shipping are not included.

Thanks

Jacquelyn"

Am I wrong to assume I should be receiving a $49 refund since I technically shouldn't be paying $49 ON TOP OF the $150 I just paid?

I paid $549 ($500 + UPS shipping) as well for my premium Pandy (did not upgrade a previous order), so I'm pretty sure you have paid the correct amount.

So basically everywhere that Craig and the website has it listed is incorrect. It's worded as if it is INCLUDING shipping.

Huh, from what I've read, when the server wasn't down, I don't understand how you can make that assumption.

Like on all the webshops, the price listed on the website is without shipping.

Since shipping to USA, Bangladesh or Italy does make a huge difference on the shipping cost.

Back