Instant Pandora with a premium?

Hmm I see what you are saying here.

If you originally paid $49 EXTRA dollars for shipping, then the shipping should be still included when you pay the $150 to upgrade.

Otherwise you have now paid

Original preorder = $349

Expedited Shipping = $49

Upgrade Charge = $150

Expedited Shipping = $49

Total == $597

Whereas everyone else who buys a Premium will pay

Premium Pandora == $500

Expedited Shipping == $49

Total = $549

Why should loyal pre-order customers get charged for shipping twice and have to pay $48 MORE than everyone else?

Or did I miss something here :)

The $499 price does not include shipping.

The 7 Day units ship within 7 days. They don't arrive within 7 days as we cannot control your local customs office or what the shipper may decide to do.

That said most people are getting them within 7 days, but I must make clear here (and it is clear on the website) they only ship within 7 days.

The 7 Day units ship within 7 days. They don't arrive within 7 days as we cannot control your local customs office or what the shipper may decide to do.

That said most people are getting them within 7 days, but I must make clear here (and it is clear on the website) they only ship within 7 days.

Oh my! But why Jacquelyn don't answer my emails? I've sent 2 already and I don't want to send more as I can be labeled a annoying person...

Please, Craig, do something... my birthday is soon... the window is closing again...

The problem is with people upgrading. They are being charged for shipping twice, whereas people who are buying a Premium Pandora straight out are only getting charged for shipping once.

We answer every single email we get.

Maybe, but in what time? Im not the only one who has problems with that.

Also last year at my Pandora order I wrote three mails and it needed weeks to get answer.

And yes.. all of my mails arived, it just took long to get answer.

It's not our fault if your email never arrives...

But my fault? I sent 4 mails so far to 3 different adresses. You cant say all off them didnt arive.

I use mail every day and nowhere I have this problems. And also you didnt ask me for my mail adress. How can you know that my mail never arived?

As has been said many many times before... there is a telephone number too...

Many many times? I never read about a telephone number so far. And Im reading a lot about Pandora.

And whats the number now? http://www.gbax.com/ is down nearly every time I look there. So where can I get the number from?

Im waiting now 10 days. Its too much.

Why I should order a 7day Pandora when it takes more than 10days to get answer?

Its something senseless.......

People seem to forget that the Pandora is a tiny community-driven project and not a product of a billion dollar company. Buying a Pandora isn't as easy as visiting your local games store to pick up a Nintendo DS.

Actually, until the Pandora mass production reach higher numbers I think we're privileged if we can eventually get our hands on one. I almost think of it as a rare collector's item..

The site does say "the cost for a Pandora delivered to you is 500 USD". But I can see how this could be read either way.

It is in NO WAY clear on the website. It specifically says "delivered to you within the next 7 days". Not shipped. For the sake of your company's already questionable reputation I suggest you make it more clear. I love the Pandora and I'm willing to wait for mine, but there's no reason things STILL have to be confusing!

Last edited by a moderator:
The site does say "the cost for a Pandora delivered to you is 500 USD". But I can see how this could be read either way.

It is in NO WAY clear on the website. It specifically says "delivered to you within the next 7 days". Not shipped. For the sake of your company's already questionable reputation I suggest you make it more clear. I love the Pandora and I'm willing to wait for mine, but there's no reason things STILL have to be confusing!
Probably worth mentioning that by 'the website', Rotsiser Mho means open-pandora.org, not either of the shops.

Edit: This post is FAR too local comedy to work here!

We're not interested in your materialistic demands.

We're not interested in your materialistic demands.
Care to elabotare?

We have shipped every single $499 order in 7 days (not including weekends). We said we would and we have. It's an amazing machine and they have it on time. I'm sitting here at 7am (having not been to sleep) building more units as I type.

Be cool.

What's so 'materialistic' about being more clear on the order page? If it gets rid of any further confusion and wrong assumptions that has got to be a good thing, right?

And what about SoniX? The poor chap just wants to buy a Pandora but is getting constantly paid-off and pretty much ignored. I know I'm only a new rascal in the Panadora scene, but are these head-in-the-sand replies from Craig normal around here? I guess I count myself lucky that I have only dealt with Jacquelyn - who seems to be quite helpful and very nice to deal with, I might add!

Anyhoo... I think I will rather wait for my Instant Pandora (three days down!) and lurk instead of getting caught up into any forum politic funny business. Good luck to everyone that has ordered one! I hope this Premium scheme works out for all concerned, and that my que jumping does not in fact delay any of you first batchers - who have waited years for it.

What's so 'materialistic' about being more clear on the order page?

And what about SoniX? The poor chap just wants to buy a Pandora but is getting constantly paid-off and pretty much ignored. I know I'm only a new rascal in the Panadora scene, but are these head-in-the-sand replies from Craig normal around here?

I guess I count myself lucky that I have only dealt with Jacquelyn - who seems to be quite helpful and very nice to deal with.

I've already said we answer every email we get, why would we turn away custom?

It's not my fault if the system does not work!

If you fucking idiots have a problem fuck off and buy a PSP.

We're both missing something and I think we both know what it is.

The only time you should waste is on the fairer sex, who ever they are.

So much text, three bottles of wine, I can still type, why can't you fucking learn to program?

I'm still fully capable, at 7am, of answering posts on here.

Craig,

Please take a break. You being overworked to this point doesn't help anyone & makes me worry about your stress levels. :(

I'm fine. I just get more to-the-point when I'm tired and overworked.

I'm going to bed now as I've flashed the last of these units now.

Gads. It's 7:10am. How does this happen?

I'll be up later then Steve Jobs next!

So much text, three bottles of wine, I can still type, why can't you fucking learn to program?

Craig,

Please take a break. You being overworked to this point doesn't help anyone & makes me worry about your stress levels. :(
Also I feel this way. You're obviously under a lot of stress right now. If I could to fly to England and help you free of charge I would but I don't know what else I or others in the community could do right now.

Craig,

Also I feel this way. You're obviously under a lot of stress right now. If I could to fly to England and help you free of charge I would but I don't know what else I or others in the community could do right now.

I think maybe the British sense of humour is lost in translation sometimes. I'm not really drunk. I've not had 3 bottles of wine.

Christ I don't think I'd be able to move let alone type after 3 bottles!

Craig,

I think maybe the British sense of humour is lose in translation sometimes. I'm not really drunk. I've not had 3 bottles of wine.

Christ I don't think I'd be able to move let alone type after 3 bottles!

being able to move after 3 bottle of wine is ab fab territory, but only if you mix ;)

I do get jealous of people who can drink that much. I can't bear the hangovers, although it's apparently better if you wake up drunk and keep drinking.

I've got to go to bed now! It's actually getting light. Gads.

Back