Is Anyone Getting Zelda OoT For The 3DS?

EDIT: There are a lot of ocarina makers. I got mine from St. Louis Ocarina, and they offer Zelda ocs for decent prices. http://stlocarina.com
Heyz~

Thanks, they look like quality goods. I might get one, because I know damn well that the one I'll be getting on the 30th will only be a cheap plastic piece of crapolla.

I bought one of their black transverse ocarinas and it sounds great. My technique is still a bit lacking, but they make fine instruments. If you're willing to commit yourself, they sell concert-quality ocarinas.

I'm interested in getting a Hind ocarina, too: http://hindocarina.com Simply gorgeous wood ocs. Unfortunately, those babies run hundreds of dollars due to being handmade.
Thanks, mate.

As for the 3DS battery I know Nintendo will one day release a battery with more punch.

Yeah, but in the meantime I feel like I'm being locked out of a good (future) party (Mega Man Legends 3, Star Fox 64, Mario 3D, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, etc)

Thing is, I've been spoiled by devices that have good battery life and now won't accept a device if it can't last 10 hours or more with medium power settings.

Yeah, I've actually got the NYKO battery(No base though), and it rocks. I bought it right after I got my unit, so the battery issue has not been a problem for me.

My 3DS last about the same time as my DSXL now, and longer than my ipod touch and PSP. It is made of a nice rubber material, and it is slightly bigger than the regular battery, so it adds some bulk which is very welcome.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, this upsets me, because little did IGN know...the graphics were meant to remain blocky like the original N64 game to keep the nostalgic feel of it all.

Graphics = 8.5

A fantastic upgrade that's faithful to its source, but it's held back by its rather dated and blocky foundation. Still, you'll never look back.

As for the presentation it also was meant to remain basically the same to capture that nostalgic feeling.

Presentation = 9.0

The pacing and story still work exceptionally well. More extras would have been welcome though.

http://au.ds.ign.com/objects/077/077881.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i just wasted my battery on this game, getting ready to go into jabu jabu, w/o skimping on anything, getting every skulltula and heart container possible along the way, not im taking break until it charges. probably should have turned off wifi since oot doesnt use it, huh?

i just wasted my battery on this game, getting ready to go into jabu jabu, w/o skimping on anything, getting every skulltula and heart container possible along the way, not im taking break until it charges. probably should have turned off wifi since oot doesnt use it, huh?
Yeah, unless your playing a game that needs WiFi, it's always best to cut it off.

Chris

I'll be picking up my copy next week, going to a friends wedding in Delaware where they have no sales tax. I am very much looking forward to it and hope that they can reuse the engine and quickly bring Majora's Mask over as well. I've got the original in it's nice gold plastic casing, and the OoT and MQ disks as my reward for pre-ordering Wind Waker. That's the kind of pre-order rewards I like.

A poster? pfft, I have no problem waiting, thank you very much.

Once I have the money (and a Pandora) I'm getting my kid sister a 3DS, probably this game too.

I think she'll enjoy it.

damn, I saw OoT on a real 3DS... now I'm tempted to buy both the 3DS and OoT...

sometime life is hard

if anyone from the US would like my 2nd copy of oot 3ds, id rather sell it here instead of amazon so they dont take cut, ill sell it for whatever the cheapest price on amazon would be i guess. if nobody takes it within few days, im throwing it up on amazon

if anyone from the US would like my 2nd copy of oot 3ds, id rather sell it here instead of amazon so they dont take cut, ill sell it for whatever the cheapest price on amazon would be i guess. if nobody takes it within few days, im throwing it up on amazon

Hmm, how much would that be? I'm getting my little sister a 3DS when I have the money... Of course, once I have a Pandora ;)

probably around like $35, ill more then likely match any other price you can find on a new oot 3d. i only bought the 2nd copy to get gift card

Back