Is Anyone Making A Minigame For The Project?

Quiest

I like turtles!
I need to know.

Because I`m thinking of closing it down. No one ever contacted me to make one,
and I now have the profiles code up and running and waiting to be inserted into the main code, which makes it very ultra high complicated to implement any other minigame not made by myself.

Please tell me, since this is a hard decision for me.

EDIT: Just so everyone can see them: the rules for a minigame can be found here.

EDIT2: I updated the rules.txt!

Take this as a compliment.

I downloaded your 'Minigame Project' 2 days ago and its the only thing I've played on my GP32 since.
If the only minigames added to it were made by you, that would be no bad thing.

So even if nobody made a game for it, I don't think you should close it down, but maybe make a few more games for it yourself?

Good luck on getting submissions regardless :)

You will be adding games yourself though? I would be very sad to see this project end as these games have given me so much enjoyment :D.

:)

Oh no, don`t get that wrong!

Of course I will continue making minigames! I won`t stop for a long time :D
It will just be to hard for others to make minigames, cause everyting is getting more complicated as more and more features will be added to the menu (profiles, global scores, scores for every user profile, etc...)

I cannot code so sorry I cannot write a Minigame
however if you can add some minigames and enhance the GUI

like WOW man!!!

much kudos to you

:D :D

Quiest - i'd just like to state that I really like the Mini Game project too...

Definately a fave of mine.

Keep up the good work - gig

I still want to make a minigame, I'm very pressed for time at the moment, but it's still on my list of things to do.

What are these profiles? If you're adding separate user profiles, is it really necessary? How many people share their GP32s?

Your cry for help touched my heart, im coding one now

Well, yes, user profiles.

I for example "share" my gp32 with atleast three people, which means they play my minigame project, and brought me to that idea of having several profiles.

@Nova, PLEEEEAAAAASE, it`s no cry for minigames, it just gets to hard to tell other people how they should code so I can implement the minigames.

Look at the rules here, if you want to make a minigame project, and tell me afterwards if you still want to make one.

I for example "share" my gp32 with atleast three people, which means they play my minigame project, and brought me to that idea of having several profiles.

@Nova, PLEEEEAAAAASE, it`s no cry for minigames, it just gets to hard to tell other people how they should code so I can implement the minigames.

It was a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a little bit of a misunderstanding there!
Lets group hug and make some minigames :)

Wish my coding was good enough to make a game fit for the project... maybe in a few months time!

Look at the rules here, if you want to make a minigame project, and tell me afterwards if you still want to make one.
sure, If I have some spare time I'll give one a go.

Okay, sorry Nova, I have misunderstood you, I thought you were joking about making a game :) Forgive me please!

So, to any potential minigame coders: if you follow these rules, it should work, even with the profiles.

Okay, sorry Nova, I have misunderstood you, I thought you were joking about making a game :) Forgive me please!

So, to any potential minigame coders: if you follow these rules, it should work, even with the profiles.

<sniff> im not sure.

hehe joking i'd be delighted to make you a minigame

Hello Quiest!
Is nice to see your post did stir some interest around.
As for myself, if I knew what to code, you could count me in, however I'm a total zero.
I will take a look at fenix though, and see if I can understand anything about it ;P
Minigame project rules. Just don't let the lack of people wanting to code for it disappoing you ;P
All the best!

Back