The Minigame Project Highscore Thread

Ihave played2 hours at bloody bumblebee ant i have done a super high score at 2:10 am (i couldnt spleep,to hot!) my high score is : 270 100 ! If smebody beat my score,leave a post plz. (already post this in the other threat of mini games project but no answer :) )

You rule. I absolutely can`t beat that score, after thousands (maybe less :D) of retries.
The harder I try the more often I get hit by a spike. :angry:

That fucking game is pissing me off now!
Whoever invented that shit of game should get beaten up! Now! <_<

I'm just behind Racemaniac on Squares (gonna have to try to beat that score now)

However, I have 583800 on Mario, which I think is the best score so far? Either that or I'm a rubbish scan reader

Edit: That Mario score was with a 102 combo

My Squares32 score: 19464 :D Beat that :p

But your Mario Score is incredible, my new record is 68 combos so far, and around 280k points (don`t remember exactly, may be less)

Ah, and Monsterland: 7200. (No one sems to like that game :( Momomomonsterkill.)
And a new Minislug score: 4700!

Sonic The Hurdler = 1390
Marios Combo Bounce = 37100
Bloody Bumblebee = 44300
Mini Slug = 3500
Squares32 = 6831
Monsterland = 3800

I guess I'm not that great...

About Monsterland, I think its ok, but it could use more something, look at the Genesis game Caliber 50 for inspiration. Mini slugs a bit boring too but I guess its just not my kind of game.

Still, The Minigame Project is a permanant SMC resident. :D

About Monsterland, I think its ok, but it could use more something, look at the Genesis game Caliber 50 for inspiration.

I'm not too familiar with the Monsterland characters. Are they made up or from an actual game? It would be cool to replace with Gauntlet characters (i.e warrior, elf, valkerie or wizard) and replace with gauntlet enemies (i.e ghosts, grunts, death, etc) and you could increase the score by collecting random treasure. Just an idea.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Random treasure: good idea.
Don`t know about the Gauntlet characters (I made these myself, so it`s normal you`re not familiar with them)

Maybe you can point me to some sprites/spritesheets of Gauntlet?

i wonder how to get high scores with hurdler, isn't it just a matter of luck? if the wasps are at same height as things you jump over, once you get there it's very hard to jump in between or over both (sometimes impossible to jump over both, and jumping in between would have had to happen before you saw the wasp...)

wouldn't it be fantastic if you could jump on the wasps? (ofcourse the result of that will be another pretty far jump maybe giving you troubles further on, so i don't think it would be imbalanced :) (and then you can also let the enemies spawn more often :) that would bring some more action :)

I`ll try that out to see if it makes the game easier. Thanks for the suggestion.

I will have to make a "To Do" list soon with all the great suggestion I got from you guys!

sonic: 1641
Mario:37000
Bumblebee: 14400
Mini slug: 3500 (only played once)
Squares: 7332
Monsterland: 4700 (only played once)

Great games, keep up the good work!

Back