Is It Still Possible To Preorder For First Batch?

I sent out an email 3 days ago, and I got this reply

Hi,

We are not yet taking pre-orders for the second batch but we do still have a few pre-orders slots available from the first batch. Details below.

We expect to begin shipping this month and any pre-orders placed now we would estimate being despatched 2/4 weeks after shipping begins. We do send confirmation of shipping emails on the day an order is despatched.

The Pandora includes a battery, power adaptor and stylus

So they sent me a google checkout invoice, I paid and now I have a slot on the first batch, there is a lot of people cancelling or not paying promptly, you can have a good chance to sneak in, and have a slot.

megabyte said:
I sent out an email 3 days ago, and I got this reply

Hi,

We are not yet taking pre-orders for the second batch but we do still have a few pre-orders slots available from the first batch. Details below.

We expect to begin shipping this month and any pre-orders placed now we would estimate being despatched 2/4 weeks after shipping begins. We do send confirmation of shipping emails on the day an order is despatched.

The Pandora includes a battery, power adaptor and stylus

So they sent me a google checkout invoice, I paid and now I have a slot on the first batch, there is a lot of people cancelling or not paying promptly, you can have a good chance to sneak in, and have a slot.

Thank you very much for this info. I have sent an email today and tomorrow I should hear back from them. I'm glad they are still acepting pre-orders because it took me a few months to save up this money a little at a time. Can't wait for the release! Good job everyone working on it and thanks Craig for answering my questions too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back