Is It Time For A New Emulation Sub Forum?

For what it's worth I 4th this + how about a homebrew section as well?

I think we should have a releases thread so when an app or game etc is added to the appstore it gets it's own thread on the forum, that way if anybody is stuck with installing it people can post in the thread with help and that way if anyone else is stuck they can just read through the thread because other people are bound to have the same problem. We could also discuss suggested improvements of the said game or app etc and it would keep everyone to the same thread rather than having 5 or 10 help threads so it would keep the forums tidy. Just an idea that I thought would help us noobs out :)

puppydee said:
I think we should have a releases thread so when an app or game etc is added to the appstore it gets it's own thread on the forum, that way if anybody is stuck with installing it people can post in the thread with help and that way if anyone else is stuck they can just read through the thread because other people are bound to have the same problem. We could also discuss suggested improvements of the said game or app etc and it would keep everyone to the same thread rather than having 5 or 10 help threads so it would keep the forums tidy. Just an idea that I thought would help us noobs out :)

That's what News is for. I always forget about that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as there is a stickied post at the top named "What the Pandora can emulate," which is kept updated with the common questions, then double-yes.

I agree with this. :p

I'd have loved to see just "Pandora Gaming", myself, rather than splitting it up into "Emulation" and "Homebrew", but then I remembered that both of those categories cover far more than just games. :lol:

jaycee900 said:
Make it a subforum where only mods can make new threads (for new emulators or thread per machine) but users can post normally in.
What happens when someone needs to ask or bring up something relevant to such a subforum, then? ;)

People can post normally in each thread....just that they cant make new threads to ask a question, that way it keeps the thread count down so people can see what machine/emulator thread they want easily...of course other threads are still available in the general/dev sections as normal! Was just an idea anyhoo :)

jaycee900 said:
People can post normally in each thread....just that they cant make new threads to ask a question, that way it keeps the thread count down so people can see what machine/emulator thread they want easily...of course other threads are still available in the general/dev sections as normal! Was just an idea anyhoo :)
We need self-regulation and no over-regulation ;)

Mods can't create subfora, afaik. Someone would have to ask ED or hando.

I've made a poll so that people can vote for or against the idea:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54855-should-new-subforums-be-added-to-the-pandora-section/

P.S. Gruso for admin... I'd support that. :)

Back