It reminds me of the Pandora!

1602434820383.png

Now that microsoft officially support ARMHF and ARM64 for VSCode, it can be installed on the Pyra. And with all the goodies, like here the C/C++ Intellisense plugin :)

Cool, Bill Gates on the Pyra, so now whe can Controll this Mind Controll Ship that is in every seventh Corona Vacine whit our DPAD Dual Nubs Aktionbuttons and our 4 Shoulderbuttons ?? Im so happy that my Mask free Attest fell in my Vegan Cooking Book ^^
Lolololol trolled by @matzesu \o/

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
Everyone who finds the side swipes in this text may get a free dose microsoft vacine ^^

EDIT: Its quite cool that these things work whit the Pyra now,

Seems like i got quite booring whyle i wait for new Updates on the Pyra Mass Produktion

Last edited:
I'm in this for the long haul and would be kinda sad when it finally does get delivered.

Returning to the forums is like visiting old relatives; lots of chuckles.

I think EvilDragon's Pyra build log needs to turned into a book or get Kairosoft to do a GameDevStory game version

This is epic history in the making!!!

I would have Vacations on the beginning of November, this would be cool, also whe drive then to "Gaggenau" South of us to watch for a Ex German Army Unimog...

But dont hurry,
Im lacking just some informations on some Topics from the Newspost:
Will the Rented Assemply Hall be also used for the first 150 Pyrae, or will they just put together as far as the Boxes arive?
And where some Dark Chrome Cases allready put togehter whit Screens?

Reactions: rSl
View attachment 36560

This is based on my pandora port of Dante project. I haven't tried any optimisation, or tinkering with the settings. It feels pretty well despite the not so high FPS, as it's a slow paced game anyway.
The game is rendering at full 720p resolution, I can probably use an lower res FBO to give it a speed boot if needed, but I think it wont be needed anyway. Also, maybe dhewm3 (or simething like that) can work better? I haven't tried it.
Hi all :)
@ptitSeb : DooM 3 is one of the game I'm the most looking forward to playing on the Pyra :) Many thanks for your hard work on this one !
Cheers, Magic Sam

View attachment 36528

Here, to help you with the wait :D

OS and 3D Driver are comming up nicely. Driver works in a window now. Performance is also quite good. Here is Serious Sam TSE, with graphic detail cranked up... Looks nice isn't it (and it's even nicer when it moves) ;)
I'm also quite impatient about this one :D I finished Serious Sam TFE on the Pandora thanks to your amazing work :) Serious Sam TSE was a bit too slow IMHO on my overclocked Rebirth, so I could unfortunately never complete it. I'm certain this one will benefit immensely from the extra CPU and GPU resources the Pyra has to offer !
Cheers, Magic Sam
Post automatically merged:

Is it "DooM 3" or "DooM 3 BFG Edition". Plain Doom3 should work, but for the BFG I think it's another engine (dhewm3 for example, that I still haven't built)
If I understand correctly, RBDOOM-3-BFG is the reference engine when it comes to DooM 3 BFG Edition:
Cheers, Magic Sam

@JDTAY , So there is a Discord channel?, As IRC ports are blocked at my work, Discord is one of the few chat methods I have that works here...

Back