It's software this time!

Should davesha skip the queue so he can work directly on the Pyra?

• Yes

Votes: 174 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
I found that the almost-too-small case didn't protect the shoulder buttons on the Pandora.
Not even the harder one from DragonBox protects them, mine were broken after a fall of half a meter from my hand to my shoes, the Pandora was inside the closed hard case.

Anyway, the case from Craig had a really good thing that I miss a lot, the belt loop (with the hook that can be opened)... because I was able to fix it to a bag, to the bycicle, to the belt, and was also working as an handle while grabbing it with my hand.
Instead, the hard one, has absolutely nothing to fix it to something, and is also difficult to put a string in it, because you'll have to attach it to the zip handles, that can break if the box is too heavy.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Not even the harder one from DragonBox protects them, mine were broken after a fall of half a meter from my hand to my shoes, the Pandora was inside the closed hard case.
Don't forget the Pandora has no stops for those shoulder buttons should the slip inside the case, in which case there's nothing stopping it from bending those switches. The Pyra on the other hand is equipped with stops, so should suffer less from this problem.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
This is a good thing, as the Shoulderbutton on my Pandora whit the broken Switch Behind (my Incident whit the Toolbox and the open Pandora case where i wanted to swap the bottom part because some cracks, and endet up whit some bend parts inside, ), everything expect of this Shoulderbutton works..) Is now inside the Case..

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
October is more than 2 Months (tm) away, so unlikly ^^

On the other hand: 2 Months (tm) can be everything from 5 Yeahrs till 5 Minutes..

"Isnt time relativ ? So 2 Months (tm) are too "