It's software this time!

Should davesha skip the queue so he can work directly on the Pyra?

• Yes

Votes: 174 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't know what ED's got planned, but I assume it would work kind of like the preorder page already works, just with the full amount specified on the page. You add that to your cart and go through payment as normal, adding the voucher codes as you go.

Spare batteries, spare cases, the transparent cases. Also the Pandora carry cases, as the Pyra fits in there perfectly.

Will there finally be keyboard customization kits available ? There was talk of an all wite square keyboard matt that people could use if they wanted to print their own keyboard glyph on transparent paper
(black square with the glyph left transparent, to place manually below the keycap and above the matt key so that the backlight shines through the glyph.

(not meant as a keyboard thread derailing, sorry)

Spare batteries, spare cases, the transparent cases. Also the Pandora carry cases, as the Pyra fits in there perfectly.

Did you mean the hard case that's currently on sale on the shop?

I still have mine, was asking in case it was the other one that used to be available.

Is there really so little size difference between the two?

And this cases are really nice! they are a must-buy, even with pandora logo ^^
They’re solid but I wish it was form fitting. There’s a lot of room in the top part that I don’t use because I have nothing for the pocket.

They’re solid but I wish it was form fitting. There’s a lot of room in the top part that I don’t use because I have nothing for the pocket.

I agree. I used mostly the original Pandora case, the one that in fact was almost too small for Pandora. I prefer just a second skin to protect, more than a case with space for accessories.

I have booth carry cases, the old one is much too small, and the new one fits perfectly,
On top should even fit a small Bluetooth Keyboard and a tiny mouse..

But I’m carry my Pyra more likely in my Pocket like the Pandora, so the Case is just for Accessorys..

Whit best regards, Matthias

I found that the almost-too-small case didn't protect the shoulder buttons on the Pandora.

Not even the harder one from DragonBox protects them, mine were broken after a fall of half a meter from my hand to my shoes, the Pandora was inside the closed hard case.

Anyway, the case from Craig had a really good thing that I miss a lot, the belt loop (with the hook that can be opened)... because I was able to fix it to a bag, to the bycicle, to the belt, and was also working as an handle while grabbing it with my hand.
Instead, the hard one, has absolutely nothing to fix it to something, and is also difficult to put a string in it, because you'll have to attach it to the zip handles, that can break if the box is too heavy.

Not even the harder one from DragonBox protects them, mine were broken after a fall of half a meter from my hand to my shoes, the Pandora was inside the closed hard case.
Don't forget the Pandora has no stops for those shoulder buttons should the slip inside the case, in which case there's nothing stopping it from bending those switches. The Pyra on the other hand is equipped with stops, so should suffer less from this problem.

Back