Just a quick heads up

SantaWantsPyra.jpg

Keeping the Pyra Christmas dream alive.
Image stolen from DeviantArt

Last edited:
New bundle: Pyra and candy brains..

I did get a case of these. Not bad at all. More like sour fruit mints, but they were not bad.

Plus, this case was only $4 when I got it, thought I was just get one. Seems they fixed that now.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Any updates @EvilDragon? Nearly a month since the last one :(

As a Brit, I've been watching the Brexit debacle with utter dismay, and I'm a little concerned that:-
a) No deal will be the outcome of the "negotiations", leaving us on WTO rules from 1st Jan 2021
b) The Pyra will ship and land on these shores after this date

Any other Brits in the same predicament? And has anyone any idea on what the extra tariff/import costs will be?

Sorry to be negative, but it feels so close after the tweet of the art book......

Gren

I don't have a life anyway !

Never forget that everyone is special in their own way (that includes yourself). Also never forget that there are people out there willing to listen if you need help.

Yes, I am.

I've asked Santa for some tar + feathers this year, and have also been re-reading the story of Spencer Perceval.
Violence doesn’t actually solve anything as ideas can’t be killed; it may appear that they can but it turns out they just get kicked further down the line to become some other generation’s problem.
No, we are better than that.

Speaking of ideas that violence tried to destroy - and at risk of derailing the thread (but, like Gren said, the last update was nearly a month ago so it’s kinda traditional) - who’s up for building Respubliko de la Insulo de la Rozoj Marko Dua?

Any other Brits in the same predicament? And has anyone any idea on what the extra tariff/import costs will be?
I dread to think about it, and I don't know much, but it's not looking great. And as much as I'd like for our Pyras to be sent to the UK soon, I suspect it's going to be pushing it at this point for this time of the New Year. No news from ED only indicates that he's swamped with other things to do. :(

Well, I won't consider EDs Artbook twitter thread "no news", as there is an important information in there: The Plan of shipping the first units this year is still the same. Of course, this doesn't say much about how many will get out.

Yeah, I've just had a dig and it's no surprise to find that the UK goverment is providing little to no information about trading rates going forward. According to a link I found from the wto though, it seems to be saying the maximum duty on goods shipped overseas from the EU is 26. I'm not sure what units it's using there though, most columns are indicated in as being 'share of HS 6-digit subhdgs in per cent', but the maximum duty units are left blank. Perhaps it's a straight percentage?

Never forget that everyone is special in their own way (that includes yourself). Also never forget that there are people out there willing to listen if you need help.

Oh shoot, I did not mean anything by that, I was just joking around. Maybe self-deprecating humor gets lost in translation sometimes. Please know that I'm well and have friends and family to call if I ever feel down. Thank you for your concern, yet I'm quite sure it'd be of better use on an other news zombie :p
Happy holidays to you anyway !

I'm less concerned about the new tariffs than about the delays they might cause. royal mail is a fucking abortion. England is so far behind most EU countries they don't deserve to be a part. and yet I live here. I blame my wife.

Back