Just a quick heads up

Is there a way to check the preorder number? Can you estimate how many are expected to ship within the rest of this year?

How Knowing my order nimber?
Its written on your prepreorder pcb, if you dont have that it's not your turn yet :D
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations!

2021 indeed is looking like a much more promising year :)

Hopefully shipping can go smoothly...
It will be a race what I receiver earlier, the pyra or the vaccin, a nice race :D

Well that was 2 hours ago, so I figured it would have gotten more by now.

No on the discord ED said he would start with the first 25. More to come....sometime soon I guess

Is there a way to check the preorder number? Can you estimate how many are expected to ship within the rest of this year?

I think the first batch was 200 but no idea if they will go out before the end of the year. The first 25 could be an initial test production run. That's pure speculation on my part though.

Ah I left the Discord because I was feeling really awful, and then made a mistake that made me feel even worse. So I guess I missed that message.

My guess is ED has to send these emails manually, if each one has a personalized order link.

Theres new color case sets on the dragonbox site, including transparent!

Nice blue.

Attachments

• 84DE6996-052C-4B29-B009-16AD68055F3A.png
    84DE6996-052C-4B29-B009-16AD68055F3A.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 178
  • DD0AB437-5B4F-42D3-B190-7BCE267A5BCA.png
    DD0AB437-5B4F-42D3-B190-7BCE267A5BCA.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 169
Woah, does that mean I can get a blue Pyra?

Only as an prototype extra case... Those cases are not the same quality (i.e. not coated) as the two actual options. So it's an additional thing, and the transparant one is an older version of the case.

(disclaimer only infered this from the site and things that were posted here)

Only as an prototype extra case... Those cases are not the same quality (i.e. not coated) as the two actual options. So it's an additional thing, and the transparant one is an older version of the case.

(disclaimer only infered this from the site and things that were posted here)
[back from lurking and just checking updates]

This is correct, though the modification for the cases shouldn't be too much of a burden [iirc its just sanding a part yes? i apologize its literally been years since i last logged in here]. I considered getting the 4 color cases but the stock is fairly low on those and i'd rather have someone who really wants them to get them. I opt'd for 3 of the transparent cases so i can test out dying the plastics here to achieve that old school nintendo style of transparent plastics. [granted the neo geo pocket series had really nice aesthetic design choices as well.

[holy crap has it really been 5 years?!?!? It feels like a week ago getting excited to see this project finish!]

@RZR : what about users who quote themselves for something positive ? :cool:
They're not amusing, they're boring.

What is even more amusing than users who quote themselves and than users who only appear to post something negative are users who travel through time and then make their posts from the distant future.

Now I'm kind of sad that I was so lazy 4 years ago and only ended up number 144.

For the pandora I put more effort in and got number 21 or something.

Reactions: rSl
How do you find out your preorder position number? I have all my confirmation emails & invoice etc but I can't see anything that looks like a preorder number. The only numbers I have are a payment processed reference which is all letters, the invoice number which is over 10500, and an order confirmation email with an order reference number of over 41000.
Even though I want the Pyra to be successful I'm really hoping neither of those two numbers are my position in the queue!

Well the first 200 orderers got an EvilDragon and HNS signed Pyra PCB with our position in queue on it, after that I'm not entirely sure how to tell.

Back