Just got my 128mb Card

Kop_007

Istanbul Red
There is so much to do! It's amazing! Super! Smashing! Great!

What do you recommend I put on my card? So far I've got Super Mario World (best game ever) running on the SnesEMU - Yeah, no sound, no save but it's full speed and one day it will get there.

Master Sytem EMU seems great. Prett about the crackling sound - and why wont Golden Axe (one of my favourites) run? Have I got a bad dump or doesnt it play?

PC Engine - WOW!

Downloaded some Commercial game demos, pleasently suprised.

Buying Moviepark adn a few games from JoyGP tonight, wish they had princess an Tomak though :-(

Got some amazing MP3's on it.

As you can see - I am impressed.

But I want your recommendations on things I MUST HAVE on my GP32...Ahh so much. :D

Ok, I declare this BEST thing ever.

scumvm with monkey island is ace, also frodo with all the classic games you could wish for.. last ninja 2 and rainbow islands being my personal favorates :rolleyes:

Oh! and mufc are going to win the league :p

I agree pinball dreams is absolutely superb -

-I also bought little wizard which was probably plays like a poor snes fighter without any sense of combos or skilled fighting technique--graphics good though

--Fill it with c64 games aplenty !!

Kop_007 posted on Apr 25 2003 said:
Buying Moviepark adn a few games from JoyGP tonight, wish they had princess an Tomak though :-(

Ok, I declare this BEST thing ever.
Tomak ain't all that to be honest. I ordered it from play-asia and received it last weekend, the play area isn't big enough for the manoeuvreing that is required.

BTW: nice avatar, I love sensible soccer too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Pinball Dreams and Dungeon & Guarder, both are good, get them if you like pinball games and Golden Axe, respectively (especially since GA doesn't run on SMS, and the C64 version is mediocre at best)

A few suggestions for each emu:

SMS - Speedball 2, Ms Pacman, Sonics
PC Engine - Shinobi, Bonk games (PC-Genjin), Klax
C64 - Airborne Ranger
MSX - Thexder and Firehawk (Thexder 2)

There's lots more, I've posted fuller lists of my favorites on earlier threads, check around :).

Here we go...

Pinball Dreams

GPengine with at least...
- R-type 1 and 2
- Bonk games
- Turrican

Frodo with...
- Last Ninja 2 - if only for the music!
- Rainbow Islands
(good choices montel - same as me!)
- Rygar

SMS with...
- Sonic games (of course!)
- Wonderboy in Monsterland
Not sure what else here....

ScummVM with.....
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Day of the Tentacle
- Monkey Island games

Anything else that takes your fancy!

Have fun!

I'm sorry i haven't anything to suggest because i haven't got my gp32 yet, but where would one be able to find scumm games (roms)? :huh:

I grew up in australia where the master system was much more popular than the NES, so I love the SMS emulator. I have 200 games for it =D

ScummVM doesn't play roms, but old PC games by Lucas Arts. Many of these games are still sold and Lucas Arts has repackaged old games before, so they are quite obviously still under copyright and protected. In short, you can find them in places on the net, but not legally, so you will probably not get much info here.

Back