JXD S7100

24 hours to go!!!

downc.gif
Sorry mr sony there has been a volcanic eruption and all air mail is grounded until further notice.

Hello. This is my first post and can some one that has the JXD S7100 tell me if GTA 3 on the divice works? this is the only question thats stoping me from getting one ow and do the controlls work with the game also? thanks

Cool :D

Can you please tell me if gta 3 works with the controlls when you get the tablet :) thank you and yes i am pet0023 :)

Hey guys i just bought one the white capacitive one mow all i need to buy is a pair of dr dre tour earphones :)

i will be getting mine in 3-5 business days. yes i did spend $20 extra on shiping so kill me already. i am an impatient person :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable I just read this on youtube:

"It is a way of Chinese advertising. They added cpu clock speed with gpu clock speed. 800mhz+400mhz = 1.2 ghz".

The damn thing is 800 Mhz. Well... they fooled me.... so mission accomplished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thats an easy way to up specs!

How about including overclocking as well?

I declare the Pandora to have a 1500MHz processor! so there :lol:

When i was watching one of the seven youtube videos of the jxd s7100 on youtube someone has done a quadrant score

(its like a 3D Mark preformance tester for the devices that run android)on the jxd s7100 and that score is 2587 and thats REALY good

considering that my HTC Incredible s only scored 1400-1600 on that same benchmark test.

Back