Jxd-V3-Clamshell-Pmp-Gamer

Why do these consoles always use shitty serif font to display english. I think gamepark holdings was the only asian company ever to get this right.

Red Baron said:
Don’t buy one, lasted 1 Hour now Dead

I was just playing a GBA game when it stopped

I read something similar to this to someone else playing a GBA game. The V3 has no reset button. He let the battery run dead, recharged it, and it ran fine again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the dingoo has 33,000 flaws and still everyone bought it. For an open source console the dingoo takes a whole lot of hacking. Compared to all these other new systems coming out the Dingoo is primitive.

lulzfish said:
Jourdy288 said:
Red Baron said:
palmertech said:
You are amusing, but please, you are much more amusing being merely ignorant. Going out and spewing bullshit just makes people dislike you.

You took a look at the code? How? Just opened up the firmware in notepad, I assume? :p
You’re a dum little ****, all you have to do is look at how the programs are written
Fuck I was writing machine code programs before you were even born
Learn to spell before insulting people.
Also, you seem to know machine code but not sarcasm, what gives?
If swearing at kids floats your boat...
No, kids like it when you swear at them. Red Baron, what you have to do is threaten to talk to Jourdy's parents about this. That'll shut him up.

Also, seriously, how did you look at the code? What did you see? Like, there were calls that look like they'd be Linux system calls, or there was a lack of hardware-specific instructions that implied the programs couldn't run without a kernel?

You know we're trying to have a proper discussion about a new handheld video game console, and not trying to see you attempt at getting on Red Barron's "good side". Hmm...searching for approval I guess. I see nothing but a grown man with lots of self-esteem issues looking for acceptance from someone probably half way across the country. You have issues you say?....Yes, yes you do.

Crunchwrap said:
Red Baron said:
Good bye one and all and one and all good bye
NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! OF THIS WHOLE COMMUNITY OF ASSHOLES AND DOUCHENOZZLES YOU WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE HACKER! I WILL NEVER FORGET NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS BOARD, GOOD BYE THEN.

Hahaha..Hey Barron you have a secret admirerer in that guy.

"Never can say goodbye
No no no no,
I Never can say goodbye"

I am hella confused. I the baron gone for good now? Is he still here? How many accounts has he made? WTF?

Back