Jxd-V3-Clamshell-Pmp-Gamer

Oh, I am so sorry, how dare I imply you might be lying? :rolleyes:

Seriously, how did you "look at the code"? Someone with your kind of mad coding skillz should know that you cannot look at already compiled code. Did you manage to get source code from JXD or something?

And to be perfectly frank, I would be astounded if your age was over 20.

guyz i just got one i looked at the code and it can be haxord pretty easily i think its running linux because i looked at the code and its progrmas are using linux maybe exophase can crack irt coz i know hes crackerhackercrack. when its hackxedoorred hax! it will be much better coz it runs linax ubuntuu. dont forget someone please crackorhax this for me.

Guys, didn't you hear him? He was writing machine code programs before we were born. Show a little respect, cunts.

@Red Baron: You tell 'em!

Edit: I should also mention that HE SAID HE LOOKED AT THE CODE! Isn't that enough for you people? OR ARE YOU CALLING HIM A LIAR?

palmertech said:
Seriously, how did you "look at the code"? Someone with your kind of mad coding skillz should know that you cannot look at already compiled code. Did you manage to get source code from JXD or something?

Actually, when I was back in my youth, cracking protection routines out of x86 binaries, all I had was a copy of w32Dasm and a hex editor. With those you can quite easily "read the code".

So it's obvious that he has an ARM disassembler which can spit out library call references and a hex editor. He disassembled the software on the JXD. Obviously :)

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username said:
Guys, didn't you hear him? He was writing machine code programs before we were born. Show a little respect, cunts.

@red Baron: You tell 'em!

Edit: I should also mention that HE SAID HE LOOKED AT THE CODE! Isn't that enough for you people? OR ARE YOU CALLING HIM A LIAR?

wat are u talking about only exophase can look at the code and he is the only one who can crackahack. redbaron is a liar if he thinks he can haxor the lanux operating framework.
remember the linuxs can code be crackahaxorhacked. crack.

hax.
crack.

Don’t buy one, lasted 1 Hour now Dead

I was just playing a GBA game when it stopped

Red Baron said:
Don’t buy one, lasted 1 Hour now Dead

hmm... i smell what appears to be a brick, with a dash of screwing with crap he shouldn't have, maybe a hint of bullshit

is it possible to just auto forward all his posts to lol files?

I

Red Baron said:
Good bye one and all and one and all good bye
NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! OF THIS WHOLE COMMUNITY OF ASSHOLES AND DOUCHENOZZLES YOU WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE HACKER! I WILL NEVER FORGET NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS BOARD, GOOD BYE THEN.

lulzfish said:
So was he joking about reading the code, then?
I really wanted to know what he was looking at.

Have you read any of RedBaron's posts since he came here?
They're full of crap, he makes no sense and he buys and sells game consoles quicker than you can say 'moron'.

So no, he didn't 'read the code'.

quote said:
lulzfish said:
So was he joking about reading the code, then?
I really wanted to know what he was looking at.

Have you read any of RedBaron's posts since he came here?
They're full of crap, he makes no sense and he buys and sells game consoles quicker than you can say 'moron'.

So no, he didn't 'read the code'.

No I haven't, but just tried to and realized he hasn't said anything He edited (removed) all his posts in this thread. Isn't it great that the internet lets you you take back what you've said.

dsleaf67 said:
Isn't it great that the internet lets you you take back what you've said.

What?
I know he's deleted his posts...

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.34148

I just got this. I'll write a review when I get it. Hopefully the battery life is not as pre-mentioned.

You can choose one of four colors. Red, blue, black and white. They all look fairly cool. I would normally choose black, but the red looks sweet when normally red turns out ugly. So I thought why not. Wish me luck.

Back