Red Baron said:
palmertech said:
Red Baron said:
I think it will be Easley hacked from what I could see
You base this on...?
I had a look the the emulator software, I think its Linux
wat
Again, what are you basing that on?
Did you open bash on it or start xeyes by accident?

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Baron said:
I looked at some of the code, does it matter I dont think so because no one is going to wast there time on it, I would prefer a GP2X F200
ahh yes... that troublesome linux code... yea, don't wast your time trying to do anything with that handheld... much more beneficial to move to another linux based handheld instead.

I absolutely see your point here

EDIT: can't get my damn [sarcasm] flags to work o_O

oh btw how much you selling it for?

jb0yx said:
Red Baron said:
I looked at some of the code, does it matter I dont think so because no one is going to wast there time on it, I would prefer a GP2X F200
ahh yes... that troublesome linux code... yea, don't wast your time trying to do anything with that handheld... much more beneficial to move to another linux based handheld instead.

I absolutely see your point here

EDIT: can't get my damn [sarcasm] flags to work o_O

oh btw how much you selling it for?

It`s on ebay via the marketplace thread, Here.

Trooper

You are amusing, but please, you are much more amusing being merely ignorant. Going out and spewing bullshit just makes people dislike you.

You took a look at the code? How? Just opened up the firmware in notepad, I assume? :p

Red Baron said:
palmertech said:
You took a look at the code? How? Just opened up the firmware in notepad, I assume? :p
You’re a dum little shit, all you have to do is look at how the programs are written
Fuck I was writing machine code programs before you were even born

Cor! So was I! And I still do :)

Which CPU did you start with? Are there any examples of your latest work?

D.

Red Baron said:
palmertech said:
You are amusing, but please, you are much more amusing being merely ignorant. Going out and spewing bullshit just makes people dislike you.

You’re a dum little ****, all you have to do is look at how the programs are written
Learn to spell before insulting people.
Also, you seem to know machine code but not sarcasm, what gives?
If swearing at kids floats your boat...

Jourdy288 said:
Red Baron said:
palmertech said:

You’re a dum little ****, all you have to do is look at how the programs are written
No, kids like it when you swear at them. Red Baron, what you have to do is threaten to talk to Jourdy's parents about this. That'll shut him up.

Also, seriously, how did you look at the code? What did you see? Like, there were calls that look like they'd be Linux system calls, or there was a lack of hardware-specific instructions that implied the programs couldn't run without a kernel?

lulzfish said:
Jourdy288 said:
Red Baron said:
palmertech said:

No, kids like it when you swear at them. Red Baron, what you have to do is threaten to talk to Jourdy's parents about this. That'll shut him up.

Haha, they'll come lecture you for a couple hours :p
Seriously, though, I don't see much reason for you to be so irritable. Who dropped a burr in your coffee?

Back