Release KAMI RETRO - half price weekend

Does play much better now for me. It is more accurate. Thanks.

@CocoCreekFisherman: Glad to hear it.

If anyone has brought KAMI RETRO and can't access it, please do not pay again. Hopefully milkshake will be able to help retrieve accounts with forgotten passwords, or worst case I will be able to gift a copy of KAMI RETRO to you (providing it is obvious you have already paid).

It never occured to me that I wouldn't neccessarily see the update for this because I don't have my account details within PND Manager on my Pandora. I logged into my account from my PC and generated an API key, how do I then add this information onto my actual Pandora?

I'm not sure if it's working or not I played through some levels but it still seems a lot harder to make them jump than it should be, and I'm using the stylus for accuracy.

Considering there is a large margin for error there with the "turn around" move, the "jump" move has to be really VERY precise.  I'll try on my other Pandora again for comparison...

Yes, something is still not right.  It's still a billion times easier on my non-1GHz Pandora - I can use my finger instead of stylus, and the stroke can be anywhere within about 1.5cm on the KAMI - extreme accuracy is not required.

Something is definitely still wrong with the "jump" moves, for some but not all Pandoras...!

Or maybe it depends on the firmware version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ... it became better in the sense that now at least sometimes it works as it's supposed to ... sometimes even a few times in a row ... but most of the time it still fails like it used to  :(

F_Slim, are you using latest firmware?  1GHz or 600Mhz Pandora?  I'll try upgrading my firmware on the old Pandora and see if that breaks it...

This is Gandi with latest firmware on a 1 GHz Pandora speaking! ^_^

I have an experience quite similar to F_Slim and Dredd.

It workes quite well for me on the first few levels - finally managed to get all 4 figures to the exit in level 1 - yay! :)

It seems to get worse again form the first level with that moveable platform - I end up failing most of the time in spite of doing several strokes in desperation to hit the guy! :(

Unfortunately I won't be able to do a video...

Maybe ED can check and see if he has a similar experience on later levels?

I upgraded firmware on my 600Mhz to the latest, and it still works fine.  So maybe it happens with some difference between the 600Mhz vs 1GHz.

Did anyone find it hard to make the KAMIs jump on a 600MHz device?

Or, did anyone find it easy to make them jump on a 1GHz device?

(like anywhere within half-an-inch easy) 

I love the intro and how the game ends.  This game makes me laugh.....'family business'.

So now there have been 3 priced games for the Pandora... Arora Rift, Kami and Pollo Pollo as I see.

Back