Kicked out of Korea

Do you look vagueley similar to your avatar, abibi. then thats why :D

Or maybe when they asked you why you were there they didnt believe you was there to only buy a GP32 :p

I say they didnt want there mouths stretched liek yours is being done :p

Still isnt your Gf dissapointed u coudlnt get in

:ph34r: MY NINJA SKILLS FAR SURPASS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!
so nady nady na na :p lmao

Yeah, she was pretty disappointed. I'm gonna try to get into korea again in august. And this time, I going armed to the teeth with copies of my new improved passport, licenses, and bribe money. Nothing will stop me! HAHAHAHAH!!! :ph34r:

If you come to the UK visit Newcastle....Top place and lots of people will ask you for a 'fag' simply call them fags and see what happens........just what ever you do keep away from london and the south, I've just moved to the south west and christ I hate it...

Hey, I live in the South, and I like it.

Quite a lot of pretentious pratts though.

And the way everything north of London is considered northern is stupid.

[EDIT] South of the UK, no redneck jokes please [/EDIT]

Dude, south KOREA, not south London. heheh

Anyways, I've decided to cancel the trip to korea in august. I just don't have the money to do that again so soon. I might go later (read: 6 months or more), but not right now.

I now own THREE different versions of the original Optimus Prime. He's my hero.

WOW, welll its to bad you got kicked out of Korea. I have been kicked out of Canada but thats ok because its not a real country.
Heh... heh... heh...... ;)

Neither is the US, it's just a collection of different countries/states. Much like the EU, eh?

:)

As for those of you wondering on the customs of North Korea, check this page out:
http://www.1stopkorea.com/index.htm?nk-tri...1.htm~mainframe

It's quite interesting. I just know that you're all going to want to sign up with their tourist agency after reading that. ;) :p

Hey, I live in the South, and I like it.

Quite a lot of pretentious pratts though.

And the way everything north of London is considered northern is stupid.

[EDIT] South of the UK, no redneck jokes please [/EDIT]
Sorry, I'm not one of these people who usually creates a stereotype divide between places, but I'm finding myself automatically hating the south because I've been forced to live there by my parents (I would leave home but its easier to stay) Also I find life so much slower down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm in the SW of the UK. It's like some kind of special torture! I was born here, always been here, but nothing ever happens. When I was younger the town I lived in had about 17000 people. Dunno how many it is now. The newspapers all have stories like 'Mrs. Mills shoes were stolen again yesterday and she's getting very annoyed.' :) it's pretty bad.
Jace

It's hell....I'm from newcsatle and I'm now living in gillingham.

People talk too slow,
I talk too fast.

Therefore everything has to be said twice, therefore everything has to be said twice.

Plus people don't like a head on their beer here....whats the deal with that?

Yeah i know what you mean, i liv SW England 2! The headlines of the paper the otherday (the express and ecco if you know it) was.

Locals move bus from road

Thank God nothing actually important happens, i doubt the people would be able to take it!

Back