Kingdom Of Loathing!

Mosch posted on Jul 25 2004 at 03:20 PM said:
Yes, but why pay real money which can be used for several other things when you an use virtual money you can use for that?
well if you play the game enough to be able to buy a Mr A anyway, it would be "nice" of you to financially support the game.

if
Time = Money,
and
Mr A acquisition = Lots of time,

Mr A acquisition = Lots of money

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are gonna give Clan Warfare a try.

It may be fatally flawed/ shit, but hey, we've got nothing to lose.

Donate your meat to the Warfare fund!

Declaration, have you seen the riddle's on the KoL forums? I'm stuck on Riddle #1.

Could you offer an insight?

Stage 1: Just a Warm Up

Well, now that you cleared that puzzle, I suppose we can get "started", for real. I have seen many comments about how intellect is an "unfair advantage" in riddle solving. I'd have to disagree; while intelligence can help you think laterally, it can also lead you astray from the right method for solving riddles. Cleverness can actually HARM you, sharpness can be both an asset and a detriment.

But enough of this. My question is: something else in the Kingdom of Loathing shares this exact plight. What?

I played this about half a year back, and got my Disco Bandit to level 18. Then I was away from it for ages and I think my account was deleted. Oh well, I would have liked to keep on playing.

Back