Kingdom Of Loathing!

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
:huh: this game is pretty odd. whats the clan called?
It's still being updated a lot...

You guys have got to be Level 3 to join a clan, but that happens fast, so get levelling!

I actually just realised that you need to be level 7 to start a clan, but I thought it was level 9 (that's starting your own shop)

Although it'll cost me 100 meat a day, I'm making the GP32x clan! Someone please suggest a description whilst I loot my existing clan's store dry before leaving :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Look I don't want to raid my current clan and leave it til I'm SURE I can make a new one (else I'm stuck until level whatever without a clan, which sucks)

SO....

Could one of you guys go to the clan district please and tell me what level you need to start a new clan? When I click clan district, it brings up my clan headquarters.

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Done.

The clan is GP32-eXtreme (chosen to mirror the 'Stone of eXtreme Power' item) and I will approve everyone I see.

We need about 50,000 meat at least to start adding items to the Clan Gym and get a Meat Tree, so I welcome any contributions. Read more when you join!

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
For my own internal reference, and your perusal: we need Huxley, Skop, finty101, mattmagoo, Dozer, Woogal, bringoutthegimp, declaration and Axeman (?) to join. Feel free to invite friends as well - the more joined and the more money the better.

Clan defenses and utilities don't come cheap, and we don't want other clans attacking us.

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Hmm if you can't wait I can send you a moxie weed/strongness elixir/magicalness potion :)

Oh and tell me somehow what you want to be called when you join (this title appears next to your name in your profile and clan listing) - your 'position' in the clan. Mine is "Not Quite Hando But Almost" but I will change it later.

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
I wanna be 'Legendry Polony'

Just had a Polony sandwich and it was goooood

Whats thisn elxer u speak of?

OMG its gone midnight, i can play quests again

EDIT: Damnit no I cant

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
First of all you need to know your primary stat. In your case it's Moxie. Now take some Moxie weed and it'll increase your moxie enough to level up ;)

Basically eat and drink everything in that section of your inventory first... it doesn't hurt to get as drunk as possible since drunkenness is reset.

I think I worked out that rollover is 6am UK time, so we don't get any new quests yet ;)

EDIT: Go to the Market in Market Square and buy it for 300 meat. If you don't have enough tell me and I'll send it.