Kingdom Of Loathing!

With quote marks pls. Donated all 7 of my meat and almost all of my stuff B).
Didn't you ask for "Rebel Without a Cause"? It doesn't matter... anyways 7 meat is a start, but we need something like 30,000 meat to buy the meat tree ;) which pays for itself in 10 days (assuming 6 members). So everyone send the clan MEAT!!

Drunkenness goes at 6am GMT when your adventures are reset. This is intentional, to stop you from getting too many extra adventures. You can get rid of a bit of drunkenness with the drunk tank (but that has side-effects) or a sober pill (but those are no longer in the game, bar a few very rare sells for a lot of cash). Also a quest later on boosts your max. drunkenness and the 'ode to booze' song increases it yet more.

Last edited by a moderator:
With quote marks pls. Donated all 7 of my meat and almost all of my stuff B).
Didn't you ask for "Rebel Without a Cause"? It doesn't matter... anyways 7 meat is a start, but we need something like 30,000 meat to buy the meat tree ;) which pays for itself in 10 days (assuming 6 members). So everyone send the clan MEAT!!
I did ask for that yeah. I thought of whatever. Not really bothered to be honest B). I've wasted so much meat just buying random shit, realising its worthless and selling it again :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back