Kingdom Of Loathing!

Donated 20k, but didn't make as much as I should have. Never mind, only one level left til I can go into the Icy Peak.

I'll sign up when I finish school :)

And join when I get to level 3 (at least thats what I think, I don't know anything about the game yet, but it looks like you have to level 3 to join a clan based on what everyone is saying ;))

whats the best way to go about getting meat ? i used up all my adventures and only managed to gain 1 muscle and moxie point and made only 193 meat. that sucks. surely theres an easier way to make meat?

whats the best way to go about getting meat ? i used up all my adventures and only managed to gain 1 muscle and moxie point and made only 193 meat. that sucks. surely theres an easier way to make meat?
Buy a Leprechaun, they go for about 8k (quite hard to get otherwise). I'm making about 40 meat per combat, which means in 200 turns I get it back - BUT as it levels up you get more meat per combat, so it should pay for itself faster.

Or buy stuff like I mentioned in the clan HQ and have it sold in chat. Or buy a mall store (level 9) which can make you a lot of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy a Leprechaun, they go for about 8k (quite hard to get otherwise). I'm making about 40 meat per combat, which means in 200 turns I get it back - BUT as it levels up you get more meat per combat, so it should pay for itself faster.
leprechaun you say........ if i ever manage to get 8000 ill definately buy one of those bad boys

Coolbeans rcx21000,

it'll be cool to have you in the clan.
Try to slip in a mention of this thing when talking in other threads, not everyone looks at the off-topic section :p

You know, according to mine and Dozer's IDs... there are 100,000 players and 40,000 of them joined within the last month. The game has been going for 2 years. Crazy!

and only ten of them are in our clan!

How many people do we need to be, y'know, proper productive and stuff.
I've been selling firecrackers and webs daily and am making about 10k daily.

Rico makes about 30k a day, not including lunatics who donate 50k to us!!

and only ten of them are in our clan!

How many people do we need to be, y'know, proper productive and stuff.
I've been selling firecrackers and webs daily and am making about 10k daily.

Rico makes about 30k a day, not including lunatics who donate 50k to us!!
We don't want to be another one of those 'accept all' clans with no personality. We want a community dammit! We've got a few other people but they're known by members. I think people will slowly start coming in.

As for cash, well you can see my donations, but I haven't been making as much as I'd hoped (as said before). This is because I need to spend time levelling up or doing quests instead of adventuring the lower dungeons for spices etc. Firecrackers I mostly ignored but those do seem to be making a lot of cash.

Back