Kingdom Of Loathing!

:huh: this game is pretty odd. whats the clan called?
It's still being updated a lot...

You guys have got to be Level 3 to join a clan, but that happens fast, so get levelling!

I actually just realised that you need to be level 7 to start a clan, but I thought it was level 9 (that's starting your own shop)

Although it'll cost me 100 meat a day, I'm making the GP32x clan! Someone please suggest a description whilst I loot my existing clan's store dry before leaving :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look I don't want to raid my current clan and leave it til I'm SURE I can make a new one (else I'm stuck until level whatever without a clan, which sucks)

SO....

Could one of you guys go to the clan district please and tell me what level you need to start a new clan? When I click clan district, it brings up my clan headquarters.

Done.

The clan is GP32-eXtreme (chosen to mirror the 'Stone of eXtreme Power' item) and I will approve everyone I see.

We need about 50,000 meat at least to start adding items to the Clan Gym and get a Meat Tree, so I welcome any contributions. Read more when you join!

For my own internal reference, and your perusal: we need Huxley, Skop, finty101, mattmagoo, Dozer, Woogal, bringoutthegimp, declaration and Axeman (?) to join. Feel free to invite friends as well - the more joined and the more money the better.

Clan defenses and utilities don't come cheap, and we don't want other clans attacking us.

Hmm if you can't wait I can send you a moxie weed/strongness elixir/magicalness potion :)

Oh and tell me somehow what you want to be called when you join (this title appears next to your name in your profile and clan listing) - your 'position' in the clan. Mine is "Not Quite Hando But Almost" but I will change it later.

I wanna be 'Legendry Polony'

Just had a Polony sandwich and it was goooood

Whats thisn elxer u speak of?

OMG its gone midnight, i can play quests again

EDIT: Damnit no I cant

First of all you need to know your primary stat. In your case it's Moxie. Now take some Moxie weed and it'll increase your moxie enough to level up ;)

Basically eat and drink everything in that section of your inventory first... it doesn't hurt to get as drunk as possible since drunkenness is reset.

I think I worked out that rollover is 6am UK time, so we don't get any new quests yet ;)

EDIT: Go to the Market in Market Square and buy it for 300 meat. If you don't have enough tell me and I'll send it.

Back