Kitty Litter Cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... that's pretty fucking disgusting!

* has 2 VERY large cats *

tmeatwadm1671oo0.jpg

All I saw was that there had been a new post in the "kitty litter cake" thread and I knew that Loubear had posted another shitty "zomg-look-at-the-kitty-looky-looky-looky-it's-so-cute-I-could-puke" picture... someday I am going to kill all the fricking cats in the neigbourhood, nail them to their owner's doors and when the police catches me, I will mumble:"Loubear made me do it" repeatedly... please... someone... pump up the morphine!?

xnopasaranx said:
All I saw was that there had been a new post in the "kitty litter cake" thread and I knew that Loubear had posted another shitty "zomg-look-at-the-kitty-looky-looky-looky-it's-so-cute-I-could-puke" picture... someday I am going to kill all the fricking cats in the neigbourhood, nail them to their owner's doors and when the police catches me, I will mumble:"Loubear made me do it" repeatedly... please... someone... pump up the morphine!?
lol.

that was interesting. i think you didn't take your dosage today.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry... I got a little carried away there... all I want to say, really, is: please stop tormenting us with your kitty picture posts. Yes, they are cute... but that is just cuteness overkill! :ph34r:

xnopasaranx said:
sorry... I got a little carried away there... all I want to say, really, is: please stop tormenting us with your kitty picture posts. Yes, they are cute... but that is just cuteness overkill! :ph34r:
you mean cuteness... overload?

www.cuteoverload.com :lol:

purple_goat said:
Loubear said:
TelcoLou said:
Loubear said:
So your point is...?
... see my sig for spiritual enlightenment.

Now that I see everything in spherical perspective, I have reached enlightenment.

you!?
:lol:

Stop looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm the only one whose not!

Loubear said:
nickspoon said:
Loubear said:
Stop looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm the only one who's not!
[/pedant]

You wasted a post on that?

You wasted a post just to say that? At least he corrected your illiterate ass.

Anyway, a friend of mine tryed to make this the other day. Needless to say, it came out looking like shit :lol: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back