List of PSX games you plan/hope to play

Another great-looking video there, thanks for the update.
Will the emulator fake mouse input via touchscreen? This would be great for X-COM, Discworld and Broken Sword, to name but a few.

It'd be great if Craig, EvilDragon, or Notaz could help with shooting videos of the emulator running on more up-to-date hardware. I'd love to see one with sound and/or in HD.

Kind of off-topic, but does anybody know the name of the song in the background?

Azure said:
It'd be great if Craig, EvilDragon, or Notaz could help with shooting videos of the emulator running on more up-to-date hardware. I'd love to see one with sound and/or in HD.

Kind of off-topic, but does anybody know the name of the song in the background?

Sorry to be off topic, but that sig always cracks me up.

GoblinX said:
Azure said:

Sorry to be off topic, but that sig always cracks me up.

Hahaha me too, isn't that the kid for Home Improvement?

1 Vib ribbon :D
2 Carmageddon :D
3 Crash team racing
4 Destruction Derby 2
5 Grand Turismo
6 Spyro the dragon
7 Silent Hill
8 Resident evil
9 Crashbandicoot

mr.miyagi said:
1 Vib ribbon :D
While it is a fantastic game, it's unfortunately quite unlikely that it will run properly on the pandora considering that emulators for pc have a lot of trouble with it... Rhythm games and emulators don't go together very well unfortunately :(

I'm not seeing much love for Metal Gear Solid! Thats another one I'll love to play all the way through.

Also, what about Gekido!? That would be killer to play over WIFI multiplayer!

And the WWF Smackdown games! Those games are truly fun wrestling games. Even for non wrestling fans its still a lot of fun because of its easy to learn combat system :)

It would be great to have mouse support so I can play Magic Carpet the proper way :D

ide have to chime in (in no particular order) :

Tobal 2 (with english patch)
Erghiz (think thats it another fighter)
FFT
tactics ogre

think those would be neer the top of my list as far as PS1 games

Diablo, Command & Conquer, a TON of RPGs, Metal Gear Solid, portably and looking better than it did on the PSX? Count me in!

zodttd said:
Well two things could be affecting Wipeout XL's performance:
1. I may still be slightly off with the root counters (timers on psx) that Wipeout seems to rely on heavily.
2. All these games will run better on a more proper build for a more recent Pandora devkit. I currently rotate and scale the screen, and the way I am doing rotation is hideously slow. Rotation of the video won't be needed once I get a newer devkit, or have someone with a newer devkit take a video. ;)

So with what I said in #2, all games will be running faster on a retail Pandora. It's running really well, I must say, at stock speed and with a lot of extra code in place.

I could make a video without scaling and rotation to show you how much faster it runs, if interested. :)

As for games, I forgot about X-Com and Magic Carpet. I love those two games!
There's also TTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) for the Playstation. ;)

So for round two, so far I have on my list Gran Turismo. Going through all the games listed here and comparing to what I have.

Why do you have to rotate it? Thank you :)

I'm getting sick of 2D games at this stage in my GP2Xs life, so I say 3D all the way! :lol:

-Metal Gear Solid
-Silent Hill
-TOCA 2
-Colony Wars saga
-Syphon Filter
-Parasite Eve 2
-Tenchu
-Crash Bandicoot saga
-Spyro saga
-Tomb Raider saga

Yeah, all very mainstream I know, but they are also among the best on this system and I'm not gonna ignore them because they're too typical :D

Back