Look Who Flew The Nest!

x68000 said:
Y= Yu Yu Hakusho

A great beat em up by Treasure on the Sega Megadrive

I loved that Series so much that I bought that game a while back so that I could play it. (Yuu Yuu Hakusho: Makyou to Issen) The game is brilliant.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
But it's getting more organised now, a few little changes needed to be made here, such as the shoulder buttons had to all be hand drilled to make the holes bigger (gah!) and some of them slightly filed down on the internal side to make sure they didn't stick sometimes.
So does this mean we have to wait while more work is done on the moulds?

dflemstr said:
OK guys let's all try to restore the photo as much as possible.
How's this?:

enhanced.jpg

Congrats on getting your unit, x68000! Don't tease us any longer...give us videos or a review or a brief post of initial impressions or something! :)

That looks superb!!! Congrats mate, thanks for the excellent pictures, I cant wait to see the UPS van roll up outside!!! (It will be a week or 2 yet for me though) :lol:

Mr.Confuzed said:
How's this?:
{pic}
Thanks for that. It was a better than mine, so I cropped it, resized it, and put it in place of mine on the unofficial blog. I of course gave you credit.

Tensuke said:
The X release should be Xyzzy. When we install it, a message pops up that says 'Nothing happens...'
The X release has got to be Xexex

Congrats to the whole team achieving the impossible against all setbacks and to x68000, for getting the work done on day one and taming the first wild Pandora!

Hope is still present and no mythological crisis has yet befallen the rest of us patiently waiting, so the age of Pandora is upon the world at last!

I ordered quickly on day 1, so even my eyes are crossed I'm in the first 1000!

Mr.Confuzed said:
dflemstr said:
OK guys let's all try to restore the photo as much as possible.
How's this?:

enhanced.jpg

Ok I know i'm being picky but still looks like it has a green cast to me. Edited again on a colour profiled monitor, once I get my Pandora I will pop it in my still life/product photography rig.
211j5p5.jpg

Chaser said:
Congrats to the whole team achieving the impossible against all setbacks and to x68000, for getting the work done on day one and taming the first wild Pandora!

Hope is still present and no mythological crisis has yet befallen the rest of us patiently waiting, so the age of Pandora is upon the world at last!

I ordered quickly on day 1, so even my eyes are crossed I'm in the first 1000!

The only things that could stop us now are meteors and that pesky landshark.

x68000 said:
I can overclock stably on my unit upto 850mhz

Great news. Congrats. I was hoping for 750 for mine, but 850 would be awesome!

Thanks for the mini-review. Very exciting.

I'm killing my e-mail with F5 right now....

liquidphantom said:
Ok I know i'm being picky but still looks like it has a green cast to me. Edited again on a colour profiled monitor, once I get my Pandora I will pop it in my still life/product photography rig.
Yes his did look green a bit, representative of the light. Your's looked a bit too blue.

I also plan on doing some proper product shots once I have mine in hand.

He did do a better fix than I did, so I used his on the blog in replace of mine. However, a blog commenter did an even better job than all three of us, so I went and used his. Named 'Asmo'.

211j5p5nopurple-cropped-resized.jpg

Edit: You have to admit, that is a very fine edit to the pic. It looks pretty much as it should (I did crop it and resize it for the blog, you can find his original here).

BackAssward said:
Edit: You have to admit, that is a very fine edit to the pic. It looks pretty much as it should (I did crop it and resize it for the blog, you can find his original here).
The colour correction is great but he also edited the LED lights and they don't match their real colour anymore. I recommend to leave these parts of the Image original or photoshop them back to their original colour, should be an easy task. :)

Back