Looking For A Carry Bag

White Demon

Sandy Wich's Boy
Website
Visit site
I just got my GP32 gp32_console last week and having been having much fun with it.

But now I'm looking for a carry case (if possible an Entware one) to store my lovely new toy in. I found they are very hard to get hold of these days.

Please help this newbie out. Any leads on where to get one would be appreciated.

Summarised from the GP32x search engine:

OK! Trust me on this everyone, the link below will take you to Logic 3's website! Click on UK as a country, then click 'Gameboy', then 'Storage'. The 'GA603 - GBA Neoprene Case' is the one you should be looking at. I have this very case and it fits my PGP32 perfectly, it is also of a very high quality!

Direct link to Logic 3 carry case

This is also the one I have. ;)

Check out this thread. It gives the manufacturer or distributor of the official bag except for the logo being different. Hopefully you can find one in Oz by googling the name and part number.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went to Gamestop here in the States and Bought a GBA Case! It works just fine! Most GBA cases will fit it fine... well maybe not a GBA sp case hahahaha...

Ugh.

I think I need to move or something.

Thanks to Badtoad for the link to the other thread, I eventually find that there are a few places here in Sth. Aus that stock this D-Res 120 Pouch. So a ring around a few of 'em, and no-one has it in stock. If I were to order one, no-one can pin down any time when they might arrive. Searching on the internet was absolutely no help either, since it seems that NO-ONE in this whole bloody country stocks the D120. They all stock the D100, but that's a little to small to put the GP plus a couple replacement sets of batteries in without a serious squeeze (which I don't want to do).

As for the Logic 3 GBA bag, there is one place I can order it from - Special Reserve UK. No problems there, they're in stock and I've ordered from them before so I know what their service is like. The only drawback I can see with the Logic 3 bag is that it has no apparant places to clip carrying straps on to.

So the thing is, do I order the Logic bag (which will take about a week to arrive) or try to find somewhere that might actually be able to tell me when they can get one of these blasted D120 pouches in? Or do I get another pouch that is slightly different (for example the D200 or even D25 looks like it will do the same job, just need a little extra padding on the inside - but I don't know if I can get this one here either).

I've got the phone number of one more place I can try on Monday morning, after that I might well just give up.

:angry:

EDIT: great, found a D120 on ebay. B)

Happy now :D

Back