What Case (bag) Can I Use To Carry My Gp32?

^ I concurr. I have this same case (I removed the GBA name). It holds the GP32 snugly, and is very well padded. The front pocket also has the same padding and holds my new chatboard, extra set of batteries and extra SMCs.

antler camera case, my gp32s never in it i dont travel much with it.

I have a little pack that came with an old backpack, and it has two extra pockets and a belt clip :)
I used to use it for gba, but i got another case for that. I also sewed the word "games" into it for some reason... :blink:

I too bought a case from walmart. It was only ten bucks. It's a strapped 'cd player holder' with two zip pockets. The front one holds my gp32 and the other one holds my ac adapter and link cable and a bunch of my other stuff. I carry it around like a purse but I don't care. I did not even bother to pull the cd 'keepers' out of the other half of the bags just incase someone gets sassy and finds a way to make an external cd-drive work with it. Hopeful dreams =)

But for now my GP32 sleeps in my 'manpurse' bookbag for college. I use wind-ups like a mini-PDA to hold my million homework assignments. Heheh GP<3

Forevereon posted on Sep 18 2004 at 04:22 AM said:
I did not even bother to pull the cd 'keepers' out of the other half of the bags just incase someone gets sassy and finds a way to make an external cd-drive work with it. Hopeful dreams =)
you can use a exturnal cd drive thru GPlinux i believe

Last edited by a moderator:
Anox posted on Sep 18 2004 at 10:35 AM said:
I use a Game Boy Pocket Bag. Fits perfectly and even has a little side pouch to put the SMCs into.

didnt u leave the forum a while back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back