Lost Pandora on train - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some thief has it there is a good chance he has looked up what it is and is reading this very forum to decide how to list it on Ebay.

Yeah if you can just send me a list of any new users/ips that have signed up since yesterday morning ;-)

See http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/members/page__sort_key__joined__sort_order__asc__max_results__20__st__2480

I guess my prime suspect right now would be that user foft, who just so happens to have joined at exactly the time you're describing..

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it back :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Popped down to the lost property office and they had the bag, Pandora and even wallet all intact. They had all the details but guess they get sent lots online - so a real life visit helped.

Got it back :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Popped down to the lost property office and they had the bag, Pandora and even wallet all intact. They had all the details but guess they get sent lots online - so a real life visit helped.

Wow! glad that worked out for you!

Wow, totally awesome :D

Seems every Pandora that's been lost has found the way back home so far :D

Incredible :)

I'll PM you my address and you can send me your Pandora for safe keeping until you're able to look after it properly. :p

Congrats, very lucky indeed. Since everything was still intact, I guess all your Super Geometry Dust scores are still unbeaten. *jks

Nah, it's seriously though it's great to know that there are still some good people out there in this world handing in lost property when they could easily have kept your Pandora instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread lock request, and then please archive. This one ended so nicely, it needs to be preserved for posterity :)

D.

P6wn9.jpg

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back