Lots Of Pandora Questions

God Ginrai said:
ShadowPhantom000 said:
also Appologies for Tripple Posting, It wasn't letting me Use all my Quotes XD I like to get back to everyone!

At least you had a decent reason. Most of the time, double posters are just people who are too lazy to hit the edit button when they think of something they want to add to their post.

-God Ginrai
I edit most of the time but sometimes I double post without realizing that I was the last to post, I will be up the page a ways reading something someone said and just make a new post. Also, you can't delete posts you've made on this forum.

I have no idea why I'm steering this thread off topic, it's late and I'm tired I need to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV said:
God Ginrai said:
ShadowPhantom000 said:
also Appologies for Tripple Posting, It wasn't letting me Use all my Quotes XD I like to get back to everyone!

At least you had a decent reason. Most of the time, double posters are just people who are too lazy to hit the edit button when they think of something they want to add to their post.

-God Ginrai
We realize who you are, it says your name 300 pixels up and 300 pixels to the left, you dont need to say it after every post

That's not why I sign my name, and you know it. Now stop trying to antagonize me just because you don't like what I say.

-God Ginrai

lulzfish said:
Programming languages:

C++ will work as long as you use open libraries like SDL, OpenGL ES, etc.
C# will work through Mono, Removed: As may cause offence.
Java will work, but why the hell would you want to use Java?
Scala will work, I'm only adding this so dflemstr doesn't have to post.
Lua will work, and Lua is amazing, but it's more of an embedded scripting language.

hey wutch it!
java aint as boom as C goes, but it is still great (at least until ORACLE killed most of its best api licenses)
you shouldnt underestimate java.

whatever you like it or not, it is never a good point to kill something just because you dont like it
(im not defending java because im on the STU XD i just like it and i still use it for my bot team)

PD: you might also add other scripting ones but XD i believe Pyton PHP and other dudes can go just if you find the proper script reader

God Ginrai said:
PoisonedV said:
God Ginrai said:
ShadowPhantom000 said:

-God Ginrai
We realize who you are, it says your name 300 pixels up and 300 pixels to the left, you dont need to say it after every post

That's not why I sign my name, and you know it. Now stop trying to antagonize me just because you don't like what I say.

-God Ginrai
No, he's antagonizing you because he's PoisonedV and feels he has a reputation to maintain.

Oh, and RON PAUL 2009 NEW WORLD ORDER ILLUMINATI FTW W00T YEAH SO EDGY TAKE THAT /B/TARDS

Tom` said:
God Ginrai said:
PoisonedV said:
God Ginrai said:
ShadowPhantom000 said:

-God Ginrai

-God Ginrai
No, he's antagonizing you because he's PoisonedV and feels he has a reputation to maintain.

Oh, and RON PAUL 2009 NEW WORLD ORDER ILLUMINATI FTW W00T YEAH SO EDGY TAKE THAT /B/TARDS
Isn't PoisonedV a girl? It says so under her picture.

PoisonedV says a lot of things.

Also, don't take this the wrong way, but why do you sign your name after each post? It's not like you can't already search through your previous posts, and it's not like it's worth as much as a physical or cryptographic signature.

lulzfish said:
PoisonedV says a lot of things.

Also, don't take this the wrong way, but why do you sign your name after each post? It's not like you can't already search through your previous posts, and it's not like it's worth as much as a physical or cryptographic signature.

It's a habit I picked up from years back. It's almost like a final affirmation that I meant to type what I did, because it's always the last thing I type.

-God Ginrai

Tom` said:
No, he's antagonizing you because he's PoisonedV and feels he has a reputation

:D :D :D

ShadowPhantom000 said:
"inputs 3,5mm Headphone/Microphone cables"
the 3.5mm Jack can work as a Mic input and a Headphone output?
No. The input stuff is done through the TV out cable. The wiki article is a bit ambiguous, what it really means is that the TV cable has a 3,5mm jack (also known as headphone jack, hence the confusion) which serves as line in. The Pandora has no onboard line in. (but an integrated microphone).

Fishbong, the headphone jack is a TRS design, which means it is capable of outputting a headphone signal and inputting an external mic at the same time.

I wonder if this will fool anyone glancing through this post into thinking God Ginrai wrote it

-God Ginrai

Fishbong said:
ALL standard headphone jacks are TRS jacks. <_< What do you suppose TRS means?

But you are right, it also supports microphones.
It's a TRRS then, smarty pants :p

banjeed said:
I wonder if this will fool anyone glancing through this post into thinking God Ginrai wrote it

-God Ginrai

It would be funny if it fooled PoisonedV, after that comment earlier.

-God Ginrai

Pleng said:
Fishbong, the headphone jack is a TRS design, which means it is capable of outputting a headphone signal and inputting an external mic at the same time.

The TRS(Or TRRS) Reference pointed me into doing some research and now I understand.

In case anyone's wondering, I have this link floating around in my bookmarks for some reason...God Ginrai's first post signing. :)

Tensuke said:
In case anyone's wondering, I have this link floating around in my bookmarks for some reason...God Ginrai's first post signing. :)

Took me a while of searching, but I found one that predates your link by a year. ;)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=27756&st=0&p=410113&hl=God%20Ginrai&fromsearch=1&#entry410113

Not sure if this was my first or not. I was surprised looking back on it, I was under the impression that I had been signing my posts since before I came to GP32X. o_ô

-God Ginrai

second exodous said:
Isn't PoisonedV a girl? It says so under her picture.

It says "GIRL gamer".

GIRL: Guy In Real Life.

Wow, this is way off topic. From questions about programming and battery life to PoisonedV's unexplained hatred of God Ginrai. Why does he/she hate you anyway?

Back