Made In China!

Thank you! The case looks excellent. Excitement building !

Looking forward to S1E1 of Inside the Box.

Dave...

The photographs look wonderful - thanks very muchly for posting them up.
grin.gif

Also, I agree with all of the comments on how difficult it can be to take good photographs of things at times. :p I finished a long-running project yesterday, and it was a real pain to take good photos.

Attachments

• grin.gif
    grin.gif
    352 bytes · Views: 85
OK so if these pictures are taken by the chinese company.
How does it have an LCD screen and Nubs?

/copydir said:

Remember when we said looooong ago that we'll send them a PCB and stuff so they can make sure the Pandora will fit in the case?

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
/copydir said:

Remember when we said looooong ago that we'll send them a PCB and stuff so they can make sure the Pandora will fit in the case?

I was just going to ask that myself. I consider myself an avid reader of these forums, but sometimes a golden nugget of information such as that is buried deep inside some ranting topic that I skip reading after the first page.

You can read some of the topics some of the time, but you can't read all the topics all the time.

Edit: Well, not me anyways. Else, I would have canceled my order a long time ago! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, http://picasaweb.google.com.tr/mfk.pandora/MassProductionSample1?feat=directlink#5452505342532870530

look near the left hinge, the lcd plate is a lil bit shrinked.
just above the leds.

still the weird marking under the del key (is this a screw fatige?)
apart from those, the front panel looks gorgeous

Yep the case looks good.sorted.Bet ed and craig and co. are chuffed too.Good things come to those who wait.

DroneB Dev said:
OMG, http://picasaweb.goo...505342532870530

just above the leds.
I'm sorry, I don't see it. Zoomed in, even. Perhaps I'm not sure what you mean. I'm sure this will not appear so obvious in real-scale. I don't think it's worth the OMG.
DroneB Dev said:
That, I do see. I'm not the least bit concerned with it. Like Craigix once said, (or was it EvilDragon), even Nintendo DS's have some level of plastic flaws.

DroneB Dev said:
Definitely!

DroneB Dev said:
OMG, http://picasaweb.google.com.tr/mfk.pandora/MassProductionSample1?feat=directlink#5452505342532870530

just above the leds.

I just don't see what you're talking about with the LCD plate...

The "mark" under the del key looks like a camera artifact to me.

sverm said:
DroneB Dev said:
That, I do see. I'm not the least bit concerned with it. Like Craigix once said, (or was it EvilDragon), even Nintendo DS's have some level of plastic flaws.

It was probably over tightened... it looks like there might be a crack leading from that point and off of the X button because of it.

Edit: also from 'p' to 'enter'

Here
eq41l0.jpg

hmm, looking again, it might be just a shadow, but do you see like something is missing just above the leds?

btw the dog bite the right nub XD

and those phillips screw's wasnt there torx ones?

[sarcasm]
wheres the people complaining about the keymat alignment?
[/sarcasm]
It was probably over tightened... it looks like there might be a crack leading from that point and off of the X button because of it.

Edit: also from 'p' to 'enter'

Nah, thats just a scratch. thats what happens when you use flash on macro photography

Attachments

• eq41l0.jpg
    eq41l0.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 66
DroneB Dev said:
Here
eq41l0.jpg

hmm, looking again, it might be just a shadow, but do you see like something is missing just above the leds?
it looks to me like the bezel is flexing around the screw. probably over tightened that screw or something.

Attachments

• eq41l0.jpg
    eq41l0.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 67
Back