Mame 3.0

Shikaku

ROFL THE WORD PENIS IS HILARIOUS!
USA... I feel lonely, not that many people from US
Website
Visit site
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Vobbo speed coding with goodness all around!!!

New MAME GP2X 3.0:

- RAM Tweaks implemented. See the readme.txt for the information to activate them (the emulator runs aproximately 8% faster).
Thanks to god_at_hell for the CPU/LCD/RAM-Tweaker utility and also to Craigix for the suggestion.
- Added the ability to play in two players mode with only one USB Joypad (Player 1 = Builtin Joypad, Player 2 = USB Joypad #1).
See the readme.txt for the information to activate this function. Thanks to GnoStiC.
- Some code fixes to get more stability.

Thanks for the improvements that's great news.

Rodland has been become 'broken' since v2.7 - just thought I'd mention it, is it the new sound stuff?

Edit: I'm pretty sure it is :) i just tried it with 'sound off' and it works.

I'm in the middle of updating all the game statuses on the compatibility list site. No idea if it is of any use anymore though.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 8 2006 at 07:49 AM said:
I'm in the middle of updating all the game statuses on the compatibility list site. No idea if it is of any use anymore though.

Is that a good or a bad thing :)

BiToftWopic: I tried to register on the bezerk forum and everytime I got this message "Sorry, but this username has already been taken", after clicking on the I'm older than 13 link. If registered on the checklist site too.

Last edited by a moderator:
B)-->
b._.o._.b said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 8 2006 at 07:49 AM said:

Is that a good or a bad thing :)

BiToftWopic: I tried to register on the bezerk forum and everytime I got this message "Sorry, but this username has already been taken", after clicking on the I'm older than 13 link. If registered on the checklist site too.
The Checklist and the forum are two independant databases. The user ID's are not connected. What ID were you trying to use with the forum? It may be that it actually has already been taken.

A_SN posted on Oct 8 2006 at 10:40 AM said:
3.0? Shouldn't it be more like 2.10?
Nope, it's up to version 3.0 now. Even though Franxis forgot to update the version on the download site, it still says 2.9, but what you actually download is version 3.0.

Edit: I have completed going through all games starting with A. If you find any discrepancies, please update the site :).

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 8 2006 at 09:19 AM said:
The Checklist and the forum are two independant databases. The user ID's are not connected. What ID were you trying to use with the forum? It may be that it actually has already been taken.
First I tried logging in with username b..o..b (as the checklist site), I'm using firefox 1.5.0.7
Also tried logging in with another name, same result. It's odd that it isn't even possible to enter anything, so my guess is it's a bug or the site could be incompatible with firefox.

Removed the cookies for the berzerk forum and tried again.
After clicking the "I'm older than 13 link" (so I'm trying to register):
http://www.berzerk.co.uk/forum/profile.php...fa25b6a6729ceeb
Same result: Sorry, but this username has already been taken.

So it's strange that I received this message, while I didn't enter any name at all.

First I tried logging in with username b..o..b (as the checklist site), I'm using firefox 1.5.0.7
Also tried logging in with another name, same result. It's odd that it isn't even possible to enter anything, so my guess is it's a bug or the site could be incompatible with firefox.

Removed the cookies for the berzerk forum and tried again.
After clicking the "I'm older than 13 link" (so I'm trying to register):
http://www.berzerk.co.uk/forum/profile.php...fa25b6a6729ceeb
Same result: Sorry, but this username has already been taken.

So it's strange that I received this message, while I didn't enter any name at all.
Firefox is the browser I use all the time.. I'm going to test creating a new account on the Forum now.

There was a user access problem with MySQL, I have now fixed it. Try again :).

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 8 2006 at 12:46 PM said:
Firefox is the browser I use all the time.. I'm going to test creating a new account on the Forum now.

There was a user access problem with MySQL, I have now fixed it. Try again :).

Done! Thanks!

Time to upgrade from 2.5 methinks. Many thanks Franx! :)

- Alex

Cool, fast update.

I am still getting the sound glitches, then sound goes out, then crash when exit bug though.

I get double players in Street Fighter II , 3 wonders, Mercs, Puzzle Booble,etc...
you can´t avoid it, double credits, double players
what can it be?

Jarska333 posted on Oct 8 2006 at 04:41 PM said:
A_SN posted on Oct 8 2006 at 12:40 PM said:

Naah, It would have been 2.09. One needs to think 2.9 as 2.90. Atleast in some cases. :p

No, that's not how it works. Just look at GNOME (one random example among many), went from 2.9 to 2.10.

A_SN posted on Oct 8 2006 at 07:47 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 8 2006 at 04:41 PM said:
A_SN posted on Oct 8 2006 at 12:40 PM said:

Naah, It would have been 2.09. One needs to think 2.9 as 2.90. Atleast in some cases. :p

No, that's not how it works. Just look at GNOME (one random example among many), went from 2.9 to 2.10.
Actually to be honest, dev's can call them any version they like, they could call it the fluffy beta if they so wished :D.

Back