Mame 3.8?

Ace78

Still Fresh
I like to know when there gonna be a better version of Mame, because there are alot of games they are not working with Mame 3.7.

Be polite, When the Dev will have the time to do it, untli then, if you want it just fix it yourself...

As this is only my oppinion for sure...

Dev have life !

paxl13

Ace78 posted on Mar 13 2007 at 03:55 PM said:
I like to know when there gonna be a better version of Mame, because there are alot of games they are not working with Mame 3.7.

... actually there is a newer, more compatible version; 4.0

However, after looking at your sign-up date, it seems like you're ineligible. Sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace78 posted on Mar 13 2007 at 07:55 PM said:
Please be patient, dev's do it all in their spare time and they have a life and work to do as well. Any advancement in a game or emu is a good thing but it has to be in their own time.

Please wait and don't push, thank you :)

purple_goat posted on Mar 13 2007 at 09:09 PM said:
who is elgible?

... edited at to italicize the "is"?

:lol:

It's kinder on the batteries too, no need to overclock at all for many games now :)

- Alex

cmon I'm goin craazy..
where do I get it??
hmm.gif

Franxis posted on Mar 14 2007 at 06:18 AM said:
What you didn't receive it either? :lol:

- Alex

you have to get 3.7 and run the included upgrade patch. once you have 3.7 on your SD, run sterm or telnet in and type "rm -f *" to run the patch.

just kidding, please don't do that, unless you want to do some spring cleaning on your sd card...

Back