Mame Gp2x 3.2 Wip

colt chillin posted on Oct 18 2006 at 05:19 AM said:
where can i find a supported games list for 3.2 ?

I was actually hoping someone would come up with an actual compatibility list for mame gp2x 3.2.

e.g. crazy climber and bosconian not working, etc.

Does anyone know if one's been compiled somewhere? That way, we don't get a new thread of which games start and stop working with each release of Franxis's wonderful mame?

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise to have a look at Bosconian on the GP2X and sort it out for good as I don't want to see this excellent little game not working. Ditto with Crazy Climber. :)

I've got some spare time coming up soon and I've got a nice to-do list of improvements and new games for GP2X version of MAME.

i didn't have much luck in 'search' so this thread is as good as any- how do i change configurations? any key i press either starts the game or goes back to the menu...

oh, great job so far by the way! mame is the main reason i bought a gp2x (",)

danny_galaga posted on Oct 23 2006 at 07:38 AM said:
oh at great job so far by the way! mame is the main reason i bought a gp2x (",)
I must second that. Portable MAME is literally a dream come true, something I have been fantasizing about ever since I got my first multi-use video handheld (the Archos JBMM 020, back in....2000? Dunno) I play MAME on the GP2X more than anything, and it is working out very well. Congratulations on your success with it, and thanks, too.

gamefan999 posted on Oct 24 2006 at 08:08 PM said:
danny_galaga posted on Oct 23 2006 at 07:38 AM said:
oh at great job so far by the way! mame is the main reason i bought a gp2x (",)
I must second that. Portable MAME is literally a dream come true, something I have been fantasizing about ever since I got my first multi-use video handheld (the Archos JBMM 020, back in....2000? Dunno) I play MAME on the GP2X more than anything, and it is working out very well. Congratulations on your success with it, and thanks, too.

I will third that and will donate by the end of the week, once I get my roms installs. It would be good to fix the colours on strikeforce, NARC, and Smash TV. I am really have a hard time with gtting rolling thunder to start.

Thanks for all the hard work

Back